Just wanted to share this video about the US of A [extreme muricanists beware, it will cause you a heart attack]

LukaP

Everybody has a bias, I have a bias, you have a bias. What I disagree with is the democratic mouthpiece part, that's just BS.  

I watch the show to laugh, but the sad part is they sometimes have better "news" coverage than some so called news stations.

I can agree with that, I just see stewart agreeing with the democrats far more often than anything else, which is why I say he is a mouthpiece. I'm not implying they pay him for that, just that he is personally biased.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

@LukaP is that a picture of Emma Blackery as your profile picture? If yes, I'm a fan as well.

EMMA IS MINE! JUST MINE! :P

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

I can agree with that, I just see stewart agreeing with the democrats far more often than anything else, which is why I say he is a mouthpiece. I'm not implying they pay him for that, just that he is personally biased.

Well who is respectable in the aspect of being unbiased then? I can't think of a single human being. I'll still hear what he or she has to say even if I know said person has a bias. The information you can collect can surprise you. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

It was almost good, but when he went *sigh* I thought "Well shit he's gonna ruin it with a typical and ironically enough, very american melodramatic message" and sure enough he did "Oh we used to be great" So no, slaves and native americans would disagree with that too.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Wait, isn't she dating Luke right now? :D

look at my name. #ermahgerd illermenarty 

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

i dont have enough friends for taht. i use this forum for that exact purpouse

Loool. I don't either, well anymore. I used to accept any friend request that had the 'mutual friend' thing below their name. But then I ended up being friends with stupid people who shared those retarded "Like dis and a cancur pashent gits $1 donashoin!11!! keep scolin if u luv teh devul". Got too annoying. Now I made a new account and I'm only friends with people that I know.

Loool. I don't either, well anymore. I used to accept any friend request that had the 'mutual friend' thing below their name. But then I ended up being friends with stupid people who shared those retarded "Like dis and a cancur pashent gits $1 donashoin!11!! keep scolin if u luv teh devul". Got to annoying. Now I made a new account and I'm only friends with people that I know.

i just delete anyone who posts stupid shit. now only the people i like remain. and some news sites

It was almost good, but when he went *sigh* I thought "Well shit he's gonna ruin it with a typical and ironically enough, very american melodramatic message" and sure enough he did "Oh we used to be great" So no, slaves and native americans would disagree with that too.

And the police in your country just handed over about 40+ students to a drug cartel that murdered and then burned them, what's your point? No country is without horrible things in its history.

http://www.latimes.com/world/mexico-americas/la-fg-mexico-missing-students-20141107-story.html

Until people stop drudging up the past, humanity will never move forward.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Two? 9 at least.

Oh if you insist, just give me nine bag's full of sugar in my tea. Also, if you want to, you can forget about the water, milk and teabag as they aren't really that necessary.