Just wanted to share this video about the US of A [extreme muricanists beware, it will cause you a heart attack]

LukaP

Haha you quoted the wrong guy I think. Unless I'm retarded. 

nope i quoted you with the QFT. the rest was for trik

Wow. So because I love my country despite it's problems, and get irritated when someone from another country who hasn't lived here and knows literally nothing about my country or culture as a result, posts a video of a bunch of jackasses getting paid to talk shit about my country, I'm an idiot?

I love how it's ok to make fun of America, but if I called your countries shit I'd get nothing but hate.

nope, its idiotic how one can love his country "and all its flaws" while simountaneosly disregarding those flaws and thinks its the best thing ever. and its retarded to love a piece of land just because you were born on it. 

go on, talk shit about my country. i wont get mad. because i actually acknowledge what is wrong here, and want to change that, before i once again start to like the country and living in it.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

What I intended when I said "have an interest in politics" was if you pay any attention to whats going on in the world. Unfortunately the politicians act like governing is a game to be played and we have to deal with the real life consequences of their actions. 

Ah. I was a bit unclear with that.

I have an interest in politics.. Even though it's bad for my health.. My doctor says that if i keep facepalming this frequently my face will be completely flat in just two years..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

@Trik'stari Personally, I don't hate countries and their people, I just hate their government e.g. The USA government. I believe that these government rarely ever tell the truth and just feed their people lies. Also, anyone can say whatever they like about my countries government and I wouldn't care a bit but when they offend the people of the country then I am offended.

Jon Stewart?

I'd love it if we could have a news station like that too. He'd have a field day with the swedish government... 

Hmm I guess so 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

@Trik'Stari Personally, I don't hate countries and their people, I just hate their government e.g. The USA government. I believe that these government rarely ever tell the truth and just feed their people lies.

The money backed media helps haha

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

nope i quoted you with the QFT. the rest was for trik

nope, its idiotic how one can love his country "and all its flaws" while simountaneosly disregarding those flaws and thinks its the best thing ever. and its retarded to love a piece of land just because you were born on it. 

go on, talk shit about my country. i wont get mad. because i actually acknowledge what is wrong here, and want to change that, before i once again start to like the country and living in it.

I've never denied that we have problems, every country does, but I'd still rather live here than in any other country accept MAYBE Russia. I'd never live in Europe because everything is so crowded by comparison. I would also add that stating "america is the best country in the world" is a subjective statement to begin with, to us it is the best and it always will be. My big question is why in the fuck you care? Why do any of you care what we think if we are so "ignorant" or whatever you would claim us to be. Are you so insecure about your own country or jealous of ours that you give a flying fuck what we say about our own country?

I'd just like a justifiable reason why you needed to post this? I can tell you why those morons made that video, because they got paid to.

I have an interest in politics.. Even though it's bad for my health.. My doctor says that if i keep facepalming this frequently my face will be completely flat in just two years..

Jon Stewart is a mouthpiece for a political party. Granted he makes fun of both parties, but he is quite obviously biased, as is the colbert report. Just saying.

Although I do miss "this week in god". That shit was funny.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I've never denied that we have problems, every country does, but I'd still rather live here than in any other country accept MAYBE Russia. I'd never live in Europe because everything is so crowded by comparison. I would also add that stating "america is the best country in the world" is a subjective statement to begin with, to us it is the best and it always will be. My big question is why in the fuck you care? Why do any of you care what we think if we are so "ignorant" or whatever you would claim us to be. Are you so insecure about your own country or jealous of ours that you give a flying fuck what we say about our own country?

I'd just like a justifiable reason why you needed to post this? I can tell you why those morons made that video, because they got paid.

Europe is crowded? never noticed in the 20 years ive been here...

I care because america (and its people) have a fucking big impact on the world, with electing these retarded bigots as presidents that then shape the world politics... Im neither insecure about mine (because i dont care) nor jealous of yours (because its even worse there), i care because whatever the fuck you do, half of europe will do the same, making us just as shit, just on a smaller scale

the justified reason is that i found it really true and eyeopening to someone who would be trying to deny it. (you are a prime example of someone who should)

yes they did it to get paid. but someone had to figure this shit up, write it up, and be confident enough in it to put it out for these people to say it. stop shutting your eyes man... 

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Wow. So because I love my country despite it's problems, and get irritated when someone from another country who hasn't lived here and knows literally nothing about my country or culture as a result, posts a video of a bunch of jackasses getting paid to talk shit about my country, I'm an idiot?

I love how it's ok to make fun of America, but if I called your countries shit I'd get nothing but hate.

Nothing wrong with loving your country, it's not talking shit about your country if its the truth. Talking shit about your country would mean there is no basis on the insults made. 

Jon Stewart is a mouthpiece for a political party. Granted he makes fun of both parties, but he is quite obviously biased, as is the colbert report. Just saying.

Jon Stewart & Colbert?

Do you even watch the shows?

yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why

I'd just like a justifiable reason why you needed to post this? I can tell you why those morons made that video, because they got paid to.

Trik I respect your viewpoints on alot of things, I hope you respect mine here too. Yes stating america is the best country in the world is subjective. Others not in the country are free and open to say whatever they want about it, they may care because of numerous reason like how the US is often used as a role model for developing countries or how we as a nation heavily effect other countries in various areas like social politics and economic positions. 

Not everyone thinks Americans are ignorant, we just remember those that do far easier than those who don't. It's psychology, a unsatisfied customer is more likely to post a review on yelp talking about how bad the food was when compared to a happy satisfied customer posting a review on how he/se enjoyed the food. Don't take what you hear as a black and white biased insult to America as a whole. 

A justifiable reason? Well that's quite simple, he thought it was interesting. 

Yes the actors did get paid, but that doesn't mean the actors don't have their own morals in play when enacting the scene. It doesn't mean they just played the part for the money, that may be a reason but a lot of people tend to only agree to doing things that they support. The scene in The Newsroom here IMO is valuable regardless if it was paid for or not because it pushes people to think intellectually about such topics. Cracks the shell of closed thinking some may have. 

Europe is crowded? never noticed in the 20 years ive been here...

I care because america (and its people) have a fucking big impact on the world, with electing these retarded bigots as presidents that then shape the world politics... Im neither insecure about mine (because i dont care) nor jealous of yours (because its even worse there), i care because whatever the fuck you do, half of europe will do the same, making us just as shit, just on a smaller scale

the justified reason is that i found it really true and eyeopening to someone who would be trying to deny it. (you are a prime example of someone who should)

yes they did it to get paid. but someone had to figure this shit up, write it up, and be confident enough in it to put it out for these people to say it. stop shutting your eyes man... 

That's funny because half of our political system is currently trying to make us more like Europe. And if you pull up a population density map Europe is FAR more crowded than America, although it's worth it to point out that America is pretty large compared to Europe.

I get mad because these idiots would rather piss on their own country and get paid to do it, rather than actually try to do any good or make things better. I get mad because I honestly don't give a single fuck about other countries. I'd prefer if we kept to ourselves and fixed our own goddamned problems.

Jon Stewart & Colbert?

Do you even watch the shows?

Yes I do. Both of them are democrat mouth pieces. Watch long enough and you'll notice it. Colbert is meant to make conservatives look like morons, and Jon Stewart just mocks them in general.

Nothing wrong with loving your country, it's not talking shit about your country if its the truth. Talking shit about your country would mean there is no basis on the insults made. 

I'd like to point out that he (the guy in the middle, can't remember his name, just that he was in dumb and dumber) is missing the point of the question. "It's why DO YOU think America is the best country in the world". He hasn't proved that we aren't, he has simply proved that like EVERY other country, we have a fuck load of problems. But he still cannot PROVE that America ISN'T the best country in the world, why? Because it's a subjective fucking question about a fucking opinion, nothing more, there is no fact involved in that question, it's just a fucking opinion, it can neither be proved or disproved, only agreed or disagreed with, end of story.

And I do agree with what he says at the end, he is fucking right about that. Our problem is that no one pays attention to anything these days. Everyone is too wrapped up in their own tiny little pointless lies.

I'd like to point out that he (the guy in the middle, can't remember his name, just that he was in dumb and dumber) is missing the point of the question. "It's why DO YOU think America is the best country in the world". He hasn't proved that we aren't, he has simply proved that like EVERY other country, we have a fuck load of problems. But he still cannot PROVE that America ISN'T the best country in the world, why? Because it's a subjective fucking question about a fucking opinion, nothing more, there is no fact involved in that question, it's just a fucking opinion, it can neither be proved or disproved, only agreed or disagreed with, end of story.

Yes it is a opinion but the staple here is focused on the ignorant who actually think the US leads the world in everything. So yes your right it's a opinion but the main point here is to disapprove the notion of blind ignorance on the direct meaning of "America is the best country on the world" in a technical standpoint, not on the opinionated scale. 

That's funny because half of our political system is currently trying to make us more like Europe. And if you pull up a population density map Europe is FAR more crowded than America, although it's worth it to point out that America is pretty large compared to Europe.

I get mad because these idiots would rather piss on their own country and get paid to do it, rather than actually try to do any good or make things better. I get mad because I honestly don't give a single fuck about other countries. I'd prefer if we kept to ourselves and fixed our own goddamned problems.

yeah its more dense, but thats because our city density is quite even across. in US, most population is on the east or west coast. so relatively, unless you are a fucking redneck in michigan, US is way more crowded.

Well, you try to be a lone guy, trying to fix shit that is run by multibillion dollar businesses. impossible. spreading awareness of the shit though, is something you can do. and honestly, its the best thing anyone can do. just make people aware of what is shit. stop the superiority complex. realise shit needs to change. and when enough people realise that, corporations will have to back out.

Yes I do. Both of them are democrat mouth pieces. Watch long enough and you'll notice it. Colbert is meant to make conservatives look like morons, and Jon Stewart just mocks them in general.

I don't think you watch the show very much because that's just not true. Can you provide some examples?

And about Colbert making "conservatives look like morons", they do most of the work him. All he has to do is parrot what they say. 

yeah its more dense, but thats because our city density is quite even across. in US, most population is on the east or west coast. so relatively, unless you are a fucking redneck in michigan, US is way more crowded.

Well, you try to be a lone guy, trying to fix shit that is run by multibillion dollar businesses. impossible. spreading awareness of the shit though, is something you can do. and honestly, its the best thing anyone can do. just make people aware of what is shit. stop the superiority complex. realise shit needs to change. and when enough people realise that, corporations will have to back out.

I would like to point out that I do not think America is the outright best country in the world, I think we used to be, and we have more of an ability to be that, than any other country. Only if people wake the fuck up though and start paying attention. Now that I've watched the complete thing I see what his point is, and I do agree with a lot of what he says. Sorry if I blew up, I just love my country and get tired of seeing people piss on it, a lot of people in our own country do and it gets to me on a personal level. Sorry for blowing up.

I don't think you watch the show very much because that's just not true. Can you provide some examples?

And about Colbert making "conservatives look like morons", they do most of the work him. All he has to do is parrot what they say. 

But that statement, I see you watch the shows with rose colored glasses on and see no point in further discussing this.

iNo9Bob.gif

I would like to point out that I do not think America is the outright best country in the world, I think we used to be, and we have more of an ability to be that, than any other country. Only if people wake the fuck up though and start paying attention. Now that I've watched the complete thing I see what his point is, and I do agree with a lot of what he says. Sorry if I blew up, I just love my country and get tired of seeing people piss on it, a lot of people in our own country do and it gets to me on a personal level. Sorry for blowing up.

But that statement, I see you watch the shows with rose colored glasses on and see no point in further discussing this.

Yo I love the US too, I get mad at arrogant statements at times too. I'll note what most Americans lack is the ability to stop and analyze everything before making a retort. Thinking logically and reasonably on topics such as these is your best weapon here. 

That's a cop-out 

That's a cop-out 

I'll have to agree here. Discuss as equals or don't discuss at all. 

Yo I love the US too, I get mad at arrogant statements at times too. I'll note what most Americans lack is the ability to stop and analyze everything before making a retort. Thinking logically and reasonably on topics such as these is your best weapon here. 

Yeah I can agree to that. I just get mad because of the whole "it's cool to make fun of America" thing lately. Been that way since bush (probably started with clinton, but bush made things A HELL OF A LOT worse).

That's a cop-out 

Not really. I've watched the show before, Stewart supports everything the Democrats stand for, and only makes fun of them for being boring, he only gets ideological about the conservatives. His show is completely biased.

I'll have to agree here. Discuss as equals or don't discuss at all. 

Meh. I've seen the show, I can honestly say that both in my opinion are little more than propaganda. Whereas a show like mock the week at least makes fun of all politicians equally instead of taking sides. UK media is in general better than American media

Not really. I've watched the show before, Stewart supports everything the Democrats stand for, and only makes fun of them for being boring, he only gets ideological about the conservatives. His show is completely biased.

Everybody has a bias, I have a bias, you have a bias. What I disagree with is the democratic mouthpiece part, that's just BS.  

I watch the show to laugh, but the sad part is they sometimes have better "news" coverage than some so called news stations.