Just wanted to share this video about the US of A [extreme muricanists beware, it will cause you a heart attack]

LukaP

its not the whole truth. there are good things about the US. but it did give the general idea about what should be changed

I was thinking about the overarching message, that the US is not the greatest country in the world. It was before, but believing that it is now, is just ignorant. 

Edit:

I'm not saying that the US has declined (well, in truth it has) but rather other countries have risen at and above the US, I'm not trying to insult North America. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

I was thinking about the overarching message, that the US is not the greatest country in the world. It was before, but believing that it is now, is just ignorant. 

oh okay. then yes ^^

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

US is being slaughtered by the bankers, politicians,... well just like most of the world right now

PRINT MOAR MUNAY!

Whats the debt of us? http://www.usdebtclock.org/ I cant even pronounce the number xD

This guy know stuff, and can explain pretty well. Has a tonne of videos. I dont agree with him on all stuff but mostly he is right.

Yeah I like this guy. He was the one standing around during occupy wallstreet and answering questions from protesters. Making it apparent at how uneducated so many of these protesters are.. its saddening and angering at the same time. 

It really ticks me off how people think because their not educated on the matter yet support it. 

CvhU01W.gif

EDIT: No educated open minded discussion, so many of the protesters are approaching him with a disgusting bias. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

USA Government:

were-gonna-free-the-shit-out-of-you.jpg

50 - 60 years ago and prior to that US army made some experiments on their own citizens without consent with bio weapons. its well documented.

"In 1950, in order to conduct a simulation of a biological warfare attack, the U.S. Navy used airplanes to spray large quantities of the bacteria Serratia marcescens – considered harmless at this time – over the city of San Francisco. Numerous citizens contracted pneumonia-like illnesses, and at least one person died as a result.[32][33][34][35][36][37] The family of the man who died sued the government for gross negligence, but a federal judge ruled in favor of the government in 1981.[38]Serratia tests were continued until at least 1969.[39]

Also in 1950, Dr. Joseph Stokes of the University of Pennsylvania deliberately infected 200 female prisoners with viral hepatitis.[40]"

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

There is more.

Im definately checking this show out.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

that is one of the best tv series on TV. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

It's brilliant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGAvwSp86hY

Oh and that Rick Perry of Texas is a total hypocritical asshat. It's sad how many citizens he can fool. 

EDIT: It's a brilliant show because it makes you think. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

If you have an interest in politics at all then I highly recommend it. It's a great show.

yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why

If you have an interest in politics at all then I highly recommend it. It's a great show.

I despise politicians and the current politics of.. well.. The world.. But this character is a really good speaker in the show. And i watched some clips of him tearing various people a new one. So i'll probably still enjoy the show^^

Unfortunately i only have netflix at the moment.. So i can't watch it  <_< 

Well.. I can.. But not legally. Which sucks

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Lol I bet if any word was spoken about gunlaws, no American would agree anymore.

You have the courage to accept this, which is great.

But don't you dare talk about gunlaws and how flawed it is (I am triggering people right now) and people will freak out and go ham on you for saying such things.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

oh boo fucking hoo. here if i wanted to watch something legally id have to wait 3 years xD

fakecry.gif

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Lol I bet if any word was spoken about gunlaws, no American would agree anymore.

You have the courage to accept this, which is great.

But don't you dare talk about gunlaws and how flawed it is (I am triggering people right now) and people will freak out and go ham on you for saying such things.

totally agree with you on that. or if someone spoke about 9/11

apo9Xx8_700b.jpg

oh boo fucking hoo. here if i wanted to watch something legally id have to wait 3 years xD

--snip--

We are still only getting season 19 of top gear on tv over here. 

We are still only getting season 19 of top gear on tv over here. 

season 8/9 here ;) so

BOO FUCKING HOO

Considering that we are the only country (to my knowledge) where the right to own a gun is a basic human right, I disagree with a lot of what they say.

Not to mention I'd like to ask how many of those people were payed to say that shit, also I would mention that 

JUST ABOUT EVERY COUNTRY THINKS IT'S BETTER THAN EVERY OTHER COUNTRY.

It's called national pride, completely normal. Deal with it. Then again, I'm not the kind of sheep that listens to fucking actors when it comes to politics.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I despise politicians and the current politics of.. well.. The world.. But this character is a really good speaker in the show. And i watched some clips of him tearing various people a new one. So i'll probably still enjoy the show^^

Unfortunately i only have netflix at the moment.. So i can't watch it  <_< 

I'm sure you'll enjoy it, it talks about how flawed media is in politics and everything. If we only had a News station actually like this one... *sigh*

Two thumbs up. 

-snip-

It's misinformation, patriotism is love for ones country, not a sense of superiority. Competition is good but arrogant competition gets nowhere.

Just because someone's a actor doesn't mean what he or she says carries no weight. You have the intellect to pick and choose what you think is logical and reasonable, all information is valuable. It just comes down to how you use it. 

It's misinformation, patriotism is love for ones country, not a sense of superiority. Competition is good but arrogant competition gets nowhere.

Just because someone's a actor doesn't mean what he or she says carries no weight. You have the intellect to pick and choose what you think is logical and reasonable, all information is valuable. It just comes down to how you use it. 

I would point out that someones need to make such a video, let alone post it, is a sub-concious admission to insecurity, and or jealousy.

And I listen to nothing actors say, because they get paid to say everything. They are just politicians who have never held public office (for the most part, some eventually do).

QTF Trik as much as i love you as an internet person, youre an idiot when it comes to "patriotism" and politics xD

I would point out that someones need to make such a video, let alone post it, is a sub-concious admission to insecurity, and or jealousy.

I've kinda lost you here. Insecurity and jealously to what? 

QTF Trik as much as i love you as an internet person, youre an idiot when it comes to "patriotism" and politics xD

Haha you quoted the wrong guy I think. Unless I'm retarded. 

I'm sure you'll enjoy it, it talks about how flawed media is in politics and everything. If we only had a News station actually like this one... *sigh*

Two thumbs up. 

Jon Stewart?

I'd love it if we could have a news station like that too. He'd have a field day with the swedish government... 

Wow. So because I love my country despite it's problems, and get irritated when someone from another country who hasn't lived here and knows literally nothing about my country or culture as a result, posts a video of a bunch of jackasses getting paid to talk shit about my country, I'm an idiot?

I love how it's ok to make fun of America, but if I called your countries shit I'd get nothing but hate.

What I intended when I said "have an interest in politics" was if you pay any attention to whats going on in the world. Unfortunately the politicians act like governing is a game to be played and we have to deal with the real life consequences of their actions. 

yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why