Hi Nick, Come stai?

Very good looking game, considering this is Call of Duty after all.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Haha Doody..  :lol:

Thanks Linus, you know what scratch that Slick seem s to be doing all the work on this, Thank Slick!

Details separate people.

YAY I'm on the first page!

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

@2:30 - you don't run gaming benchmarks with overclocked cards? Is this only for the ones where you get community members to also pitch in their benchmarks at stock speeds or for all of them?

The former would make more sense to me since you've always been running benchmarks with overclocked cards.

No benchmarks showing cards overclocked to the max. by LTT is disappointing but then again LTT has become more mainstream or are trying to in order to generate more revenue and I get that but I can be disappointed still that we have lost something that was good that we used to get. :S  As for COD anyone that buys this new is supporting a company that is not giving the zombie mode with the regular version and that is disgusting.  Seriously the money grubbing goes on and on in the video game industry and in this world. 

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

@2:30 - you don't run gaming benchmarks with overclocked cards? Is this only for the ones where you get community members to also pitch in their benchmarks at stock speeds or for all of them?

The former would make more sense to me since you've always been running benchmarks with overclocked cards.

From what i understand they use overclocked cards for when they review the graphics cards but they leave them at stock for game reviews. 

Id like to see some 1440p benchmarks :(

but nice video anyways!

Nice run through, cinematics make it easier :)

Well I for one am happy, for once...with COD.

Bar the teething issues every game has at launch, it seems to have pulled off the impossible after Ghosts, a COD that works well with an old playstyle, looks good, !!!!!>>>>new assets<<<!!!!!!.... Impossibru!

I'm still waiting the 2-4 weeks until some patch's have been done, then I'm totally getting into it from what MP I've seen, run and gun COD is a given, but with UT dodging,.. should be quite awesome as thats my perfect playstyle from the past.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

No benchmarks showing cards overclocked to the max. by LTT is disappointing but then again LTT has become more mainstream or are trying to in order to generate more revenue and I get that but I can be disappointed still that we have lost something that was good that we used to get. :S  As for COD anyone that buys this new is supporting a company that is not giving the zombie mode with the regular version and that is disgusting.  Seriously the money grubbing goes on and on in the video game industry and in this world. 

Overclocking has a random element and is unfair on the viewers, they might get a massive overclock out of a GTX980, I might get half the overclock they get and get a lower frame rate

Running them at stock takes out the random chance of getting a better overclocking card, its just another variable to take out, it also means that every card will run stable making benching easer, and reduces the chace of anomolies

As far as COD goes... sure its annoying zombies is extra, but the game is still good on its own merits... it comes down to "not support them and not play it" or "give in and play it because life is too short"

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I'm quite interested on VRAM usage and settings used because on my system, if i go higher than normal textures I run out or RAM - I get a windows warning

also VRAM goes insanely high: 2800MB

R9 280X 3GB VRAM

8GB RAM

1080p

I saw that the R9 285 was tested and that card has only 2GB of VRAM ...

quite curious on what SledgeHammer based the minimum and recommended system requirements

---

saw Evolve doing this exact same thing, initially I tough it was a memory leak

now I understand why AMD and nVidia are scrambling to bring 8GB VRAM cards to market - developers went insane and forgot texture compression exists, and PCs do not have unified memory architecture like consoles do

Am I the only one that found it weird the entire benchmark he doesn't fire a single bullet?  Maybe I'm crazy, but usually FPS dips the most when you are shooting at people and 5 people are shooting back at you.

i want the game tbh

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

is this really COD? darn it's looking good

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

If its capped at 91fps....how are some of the cards reached 120+fps?

Edit: Oh, only multiplayer is capped. derp.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X | GPU: RTX 3080 FE | Board: x570 Aorus Master | RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ | Case: Phanteks 719

Call of Duty's Mp engine has always locked at 91 fps, even since the days of COD2. It's actually like 85 but it goes over. You can change this via simple console command.

I would think it's still

com_maxfps number

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Can the Xbox one even run this at 1080?

According to Sledgehammer founder Michael Condrey COD Advanced Warfare uses dynamic resolution scaling on the xbox one so it changes from 1360*1080 to 1920*1080p.

And apparently it sits at 60fps as well.

SOURCE: http://www.reddit.com/r/CodAW/comments/2l3s4z/call_of_duty_advanced_warfare_ama_with_shgames/clr8ew1

Yay, not some overly-Nvidia-optimized and shit looking bullcrap like Ghosts.

gg Sledgehammer Games!

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

Anyone else think that Call of Duty is like The Leprechaun started off good but then just gets crazier every sequel I'm waiting Call of Duty Back 2 Tha Hood.

Are the benchmarking results shown in LTT's videos an average of the average FPS or an average of the max FPS?