I <3 DFI

ALXAndy

Nice lan box !

My wife and I want one of those die cutting machines do you like that one or wished you got the cameo?

No point really. They're both the same, they even use the same blades. Yeah, the Cameo is bigger but you could always just split things up and cut them on different sheets (like large letters for example).

For the most part? PCs don't need honking great graphics any way most of them are tiny, so the Cameo wouldn't really help.

I think I've killed a blade already.. This could have gotten expensive (as they're £13) but some guy on Ebay sells an after market alu blade holder than fits his blades and they're £8 for three once you buy the thing itself.

It could just be dirty but yeah, blades are a concern if it goes through them that quickly.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

All I've done is what you see basically. I don't have any masking sheet because I don't need it (I can just use masking tape to lift graphics due to them being so small).

I'm going to invest in a airbrush kit in the spring. There's no point now as the weather is crap and I have nowhere to paint outside that's heated.

But yeah, that's the next logical step really is to get into air brushing. I'm far more of a hot-rodder than a PC modder :D

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

Your gonna get into air brushing? Your build logs are gonna get a whole lot more amazing :D

Oo bonus, I didn't realise it did that !!

Aww, my Z97X-Gaming 5 only has the red strip. Looks weird with only that part of the system having a nice glow.

It's not just any old 480 though dude, it's one of these ;)

http://www.msi.com/product/vga/N480GTX_Lightning.html#hero-overview

I had 880mhz out of it on a PSU that wasn't up to scratch so I'm hoping to hit 900.

Mine is an Engineering Sample. Can't get more special than that.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Your gonna get into air brushing? Your build logs are gonna get a whole lot more amazing :D

I tinkered with the idea when I built my Tiburon. I wanted a big living dead girl on the bonnet but time ran out.

All I've done is what you see basically. I don't have any masking sheet because I don't need it (I can just use masking tape to lift graphics due to them being so small).

I'm going to invest in a airbrush kit in the spring. There's no point now as the weather is crap and I have nowhere to paint outside that's heated.

But yeah, that's the next logical step really is to get into air brushing. I'm far more of a hot-rodder than a PC modder :D

see the first flakes fly a few days ago, so I am also in the same boat have to wait until spring to paint my current build,and its going to hurt because it should be done about late January/February

it is the worst looking build I have seen

I love every bit of it :)

If the retinas are intact after you have seen this then I'm obviously not trying hard enough :D

This is inspiring me to do some crazy 80's early 90's colors on my next build!

I've wanted to do this for ages really, but not on one of my main rigs. But yeah, total 80s and DFI tribute really. I still remember getting my luminous orange socks for christmas one year and was absolutely besotted with them hahaha.

Ha-le-lu-jah.

DSC00341.jpg

And....

DSC00343.jpg

I can't get a 140mm fan for the front as I ordered what I thought was one only to find out my order was cancelled and I was refunded (up yours Maplin !)

So I got one of these for the front because they're good fun :)

Ha-le-lu-jah.

And....

I can't get a 140mm fan for the front as I ordered what I thought was one only to find out my order was cancelled and I was refunded (up yours Maplin !)

So I got one of these for the front because they're good fun :)

Nice! It is coming together now.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Whenever I see this build I always swear I am dreaming.. or on LSD

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Are you putting this badboy together today? I've been waiting for this man....i need my fix mannnn

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 73.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Motherboard: MSI Z97-GAMING 5 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB TWIN FROZR Video Card

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

*Projectile vomits at the sight of the 480*

errrrm....very nice. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Whenever I see this build I always swear I am dreaming.. or on LSD

Stay off the stuff it's actually really bad. I used to take a lot of it when I was in my teens and I swear, after a bad trip your life is never the same again.

Are you putting this badboy together today? I've been waiting for this man....i need my fix mannnn

I wish man. I still have loads and loads to do...

Make four cover panels from acrylic. One of them needs 50 or so holes drilled through it and all of the PSU cables need to be braided and brought through. I have to make the IO cover (inside) and plot lots of vinyl to cover parts I don't like.

I'm still in the middle of fitting our seriously complicated home cinema (three amplifiers, two decoders, one 65" TV and god knows what else) so I am only doing little bits on the sly (getting it past my lady hahaha).

I reckon in about a week I should be able to knuckle down but don't expect much until then. I always like to make things difficult, I find no challenge just doing what others do (a fully powered cinema rig or one with a single amplifier/receiver).

Man.. I just had serious deja vu then. It's all these bright colours and talk of LSD lmao  :unsure:

Stay off the stuff it's actually really bad. I used to take a lot of it when I was in my teens and I swear, after a bad trip your life is never the same again.

Yeah I really wasnt planning to.. I dont even drink :P

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Good lad.

As some one who is quite severely mentally ill (bipolar 2 and Asperger's) I can clearly say that those who use drugs or alcohol need them in order to achieve a happier state. I know, I used to be a full blown junkie. I took drugs to stabilise my moods (lots of E as my anti depressant and weed for my anti mania) and in the end I had a full on breakdown.

Now? heck now I'm just a legalised drug addict. My anti psychotics (and anti mania) pills are like horse tranqs and my uppers make me proper wired lol.

But yeah, it's a better idea to stay clean. I've not touched any drugs since I was 21 (40 now) and haven't had a drink in about six years because I always wake up feeling completely suicidal.