Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Awesome giveaway, i am all about silence. My favourite item would probably be the AIO and tzhe fans since i'm very interested in how silent they are. ;)

who cares...

That PSU has an impresive, awesome look!, apart from being super silent, modular, gold efficiency... FTW! That's gotta me mine!! :P

Noice, good luck everyone

Favourite item: True Quiet Fans

Why: Because I have no active cooling in my PC and would love those fans

I have read and watched a couple of reviews on the EDGE powersupply and I believe it´s an exceptional unit, that definitely belongs inside of my GF´s new PC :D

my favorite item in here is the Kuhler 1250! my 212 evo works but its not super great for overclocking. :)

I'd have to say the 1100 V2 case is my favorite out of the rest. Why you ask? Decent PC cases are hard to come by and Antec makes some great cases plus this one screams out to me like an automotive. I like me some automotive designs!

I like the Pulse Headset because I always listen to music.

I'd love the silent power supply to replace the freight train in my current pc  :)

that said the whole package would be a great kick start to replace my dinosaur (circa 2009)

Love your work LMG and Antec

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

it would look good for the  new computer going  build 

This is an amazing giveaway to a lucky individual. My highest appreciation to you guys for hosting this give away and my greatest congrats to whoever wins.

My favourite part in this set has to be the case. It has a nice black look to it and its looks assure you of it's great cooling design.

Bye ^_^

The most amazing item is definitely the PSU, I have not yet seen a PSU with rubber around them to keep any vibrations away from the case. The color is cool too :)

Good Luck everyone. 

I LOVE your channel and what you guys do
Fav Item: Ascent lighting
Because it would really light up my set-up, other items are a big bonus <3

Thanks for the Giveaway. Case looks nice!

My favorite item in this bundle is the 1100 V2 Computer Case, just what I need for my next config.

That case looks pretty awesome from my point of view, it look almost all metal and that's something i look for in cases

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor