Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Odd. I was expecting the PowerUp 3.0 to be bundled with this giveaway xD

I guess my next favorite would probably be the Pulse headset. As much as I could use a new desktop rig, I'm always up for a new pair of cans.

Awesome Giveaway!

I think the Power Supply is pretty neat looking, I saw it in the video and was all like "Man, I want one of those!" xD

Love your videos Linus, watch them every morning here in the states =)

Thanks for the give away

my favorite item would be the True Quiet Fans, since my pc is making so much noise it basically forces me to wear headphone so I don't constantly hear the fans.

The Kuhler 1250 and the case are my favorite... Because it's better than my current one...

Very nice Antec giveaway bundel.

my favourite piece is the PSU as it looks amazing.

I love the kuhler 1250. Everything but the case would be useful for my upcoming build. Thanks antes and linustechtip!

My favourite part of this Antec build would be the True Quiet fans since a near silent system is so important if you want some peace and quiet without completely turning off your computer.

THe lighting is definetly the most exciting thing of the whole bundle. If you add lighting to any rig, it will look AWSOME!

My favorite item is the Kuhler 1250 because water cooling is for cool cats!

Love the Kuhler 1250, I was planning on upgrading to an AIO soon

My favorite ? All of them, because it's a giveaway, and it's free. Considering all of the parts are still better than mine though, sigh.

The case because it looks super nice and quiet, alot better than my  'Thermaltake Damier V5000A' that sounds like a lawnmower

That PSU looks great..

This set would help me out a lot. Was browsing your channel on what i should choose for my new gaming rig. new COD is out and my current laptop L702x is too week.

My favorite item is the case because it has everything i want, especially a window AND side fans capability

I like the Kuhler 1250 the most because I own an AMD 8370 with the stock cooler on it and it sounds like I own an airport. A closed loop would help soooooo much.

My favourite item would be the case, power supply, since I'm just kind of an Antec fanboy and their power supplies are very reliable and well-built.

Got to love the CPU cooler. An awesome giveaway again too. Thanks Antec!

nice stuff i cant decide im torn between the Kuhler 1250 and the 1100 V2 but im leaning towards case since i want to start modding and have no spare case LoL

opinions are like a$$holes everybody has one  :)

I really want the Power Supply because I don't trust my 500W supply that much and, only the 20+4 pin cable is sleeved.

AMD FX-8320 | GIGABYTE 990FXA-UD3 | CORSAIR HYDRO H60 | CORSAIR VENGEANCE 8GB DDR3 1600 CL9 | PALIT GEFORCE GTX 660 OC | WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE 1TB 7200 | SEAGATE MOMENTUS 320GB 5400 | FSP 500W | LITE-ON iHAS122 | ORION ARGO GAMING ATX CASE | Windows 8.1 Pro 64-Bit. [PC BUILDER - ENTRY LEVEL|MID TIER|HIGH END|ENTHUSIAST GRADE]

Has to be the cooler, that thing looks pretty badass! 

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

My favorite item is the power supply or lighting kit because I love aesthetics and I also need a high wattage power supply for my next build.

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

Favorite Item: True Quiet Fans and anything that contains noise

Why: This is a computer I could setup for the little ones as a first computer due to the fact it isn't loud! Yay!