Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

The accent lighting looks pretty nice. Would love to win this to use the lights to mod my Bitfenix case (or the Antec one if I win  :3  ).

The power supply looks pretty sexy, that would be my favorite item.

My favorite item would definitely be the case. I was considering get an Antec case when I first started building my gaming pc but I went with a Mid-Tower Corsair Obsidian 450D. I am rocking a Noctua NH-U12P cooler on ultra-quite. The cooler in the pack would be a very beneficial addition to my 2nd pc that I cart around to friends houses. 

My favorite item is the 1100 V2 Case because it looks so darn awesome.

My personal favourite item(s) are the True Quiet Fans. Silent fans are a must have in my opinion.

Loving that Kuhler 1250 cooler - it's looks good, as well as the other stuff too :)

Written on my Lenovo Z500 T - I5-3230M   Or

My pc :)

Favorite topic:

1100 V2 Computer Case

Why:

I need a new computer case that is silent because i will start livestreaming soon and would like a little noise as possible coming from my computer.

The power supply is probably my favorite thing. Silent PSUs are sexy

Thanks to Linus Media Group and Antec for the giveaway!

Favorite item : 1100 V2 Computer Case

Why : Well, that's a case, the main visible component of any desktop computer so...

My favourite item in the bundle is the True Quiet fans. Quiet fans means less background noise and so you are more immersed in your gaming experience (or whatever else you happen to be doing).

my favrit is defenety the fans :P mine are so f**ing loud and i are locking for new fans and saw theas, so fucking awesome;)

I love the case it will be great to upgrade my case. Those fans will a great addition, if I Win all in blue please :)

My favourite is the power supply, kinda need a new one :/

My favorite item is everything because i need new parts to my pc :P

My favorite item from the bundle is the Kuhler 1250 because my current cooler is pretty bad and that one looks really cool

Sweet! a Giveaway! I think that the Kuhler 1250 looks really cool!

I like the power supply because my pc power supply broke and doesn't match whit my colour theme

This is a pretty awesome giveaway!   Huge thanks to all the great people at LinusTechTips and Antec for making this happen.  Personally, I'd be most excited about the case itself.  I've been shopping around for a new case for several years now, but money is really tight for me and every time I seem to be ready to buy a case, the money I have stashed away for it goes to something else, so I'm still using the same Antec performance plus 1080ANG case that I've had for well over a decade now.  Heck, it's gotta be coming up on nearly 15 years that I've had this monster and it's still hanging in there.  To put things in perspective, I purchased this case to build a system with an Athlon 1600+.  Yeah, it's that old.  I'm actually on my 5th motherboard, and 4th CPU in there right now, and while I would be sad to see this old trooper retire, it would be nice to be able to have something other than 80mm fans xD

Seeing as I never win ANYTHING, I'll just say right now, congrats to the winner.  I know it won't be me :(

My favorite piece in this giveaway would have to be the PSU. My system is fairly quiet but the power supply is really quite loud. I also think that 750w is the sweet spot for most systems.

I really like the accent light

why: Because its silent and looks pretty cool.