Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

The best item in this bundle is that all of them are the best because they all look amazing.

My favorite is Kuhler 1250.

My Hyper 212evo is failing, so would be great update for my system. :)

I really like the case, it's simple design. And i'm also in need of a new psu.

The case because my case is just a piece of crap and I would love to have something with style.

the Khuler is the coolest of them all

that's was easy

whats the next one?

haha

PD: thanx linus for everything (thumbs up)

Is clear that my favourite is the power suply, because I need one for my new graphics card!!!

;)

I like the EDG750 PSU because i need a new and this is the one i would get myself. 

I would be so happy if i get it.

My favorite is the PSU, just the amount of power i need for my planned new pc. :)

Thanks to the guys at Linus media group for making this giveaway happen. 

Personally i really like the cooler since i'm building my first computer soon and that would make a nice addition! :)

Awesome giveaway!

I would have to say my favorite item in the bundle is the PSU, looks absolutely killer!

Good luck to everyone!

Favorite item: EDG750 PSU

Why: Because it's a good quality, high efficiency, and quiet PSU. Also did i mention the fancy LED fan and red anti vibration mounts?

I love how I delude myself into thinking that there is in actualy chance of me winning this (unless you count a fraction of a percent a chance ;) )

Anyway i've got to say my favourite part has got to be the 1100 V2 computer case for the sole reason that the case I am currently using is vertually falling apart, therefore one that can stay closed without the use of vast amounts of selotape has to be an improvement!

Thanks for the giveaway, I hope I win :)

Out of the parts included in the giveaway, it is hard not to say the Kühler 1250 (misspelled in the OP, btw) is the most interesting (although a strong case could be made for the... case... as well). The aesthetic is very appealing as long as the rather unconventional clearance restraints it sets on a system does not cause any issues.

Hey!  They PC part I like the most would be the Antec fans.  I have heard they are ridiculously silent because of those rubber padding.  I would love to get them! :D    

Gotta say, that EDG750 PSU would be my favorite from the bundle. It looks great, has removable bands that assist with the silence, and has an 80+ gold rating. What's not to love?

For me the Kuhler 1250 looks like a great promise, but not for cooling the CPU exactly... I always wanted one to try modding it, by cutting the CPU block off and putting a GPU full cover block instead, it would be the first actual GPU AiO

Awesome!
Favorite ir EDG750 PSU because my curent is verry loud and non modular so it's a mes down there!

I really like this case... That's it, that's all you're getting, I'm not a creative person, I just love building computers and currently have a crappy case.

Bruh, yes plz. 

A new PSU would be grand. I'm currently running on an unbranded Japanese power supply which growls at me if I try to wake it up...shame really :3