Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I like the case alot. Is looks solid and nice, and with the coolers/fans it will be a nice ventilated computer.

I would love that led lightning kit beacuse who doesn't want some light in their case, and i dont have light in my current setup( i would acually need to buy the sidepanel with window trough)

Thanks for the giveaway guys. It's another nice chance for me to show up out of nowhere :P
My favorite thing is the cooler.. why? Because I'm still using Intel's stock cooler :(

Probably has to be the EDG750 Power supply, Need a beefier power supply to run my GPU properly. Looks really good too.

Thanks for the giveaway opportunity!

My favorite part is definitely the case. I have always been a huge antec lover for cases and have used their stuff ever since I built my very first rig! Hope I can win this giveaway so i can put all this towards my SO's first build! :)

The psu the psu the psu is the most amazing item (for me) but also i like the case kinda nice 

PS:Holy mole 4000+ entries already, there is a small chance to win.... a small chance

The accent lighting because lighting makes your rig stand out.

My favourite item is the EDG750 PSU because it looks great with whatever build your doing and is very efficient.

The case looks pretty beast imo,
Thanks for the giveaway antac

My favourite is True Quiet Fans because I have discovered 2 dollar ebay fans are way too loud (but hey, it's 2 dollars so I had to try).

My Favorite would have to be the Case. Looks sexy and my old case is getting a tad worn.

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 2600 (4.2GHZ OC) EK-Supremacy EVO AMD RGB - Nickel+Plexi | MB:Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7

GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked | Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200 | Corsair RM850i | Boot Drive: Intel 760P 512GB | Game Storage: Intel 660P 1TB | Storage Drive: WD Blue 4TB | Logitech G810 | Logitech G502 (Proteus core) | Pioneer VSX-520K+ 4x Wharfedale Crystal 40 Standing Speakers 150W 4ohm | Logitech G933

Favorite item: EDG750 PSU

Why: I just like the look of it would go really good in a red and black themed build which is what i am building next.

Thanks

I would say the case because im in need of a new one bad, but that's a sexy psu!!

The lighting-kit is so awesome, it would fit my build perfectly.

I Like the cooler most, looks awesome, always wanted one but never got around to buying one :D

Another great video and giveaway.

I think my favorite item would have to be the fans, because my current fans are way too loud :(

LEDs seem cool too.

Felix

Thanks for doing the giveaway, and of course the Kuhler 1250 is the coolest item!

The PSS is the best.. Mine is starting to break down..

And it looks AWESOME if I may say so

Favourite Item:

Kuhler 1250

Why:

Because currently, I'm using stock fans and have no money. And one of those fans makes a weird noise when its powered so I decided to unplug it from its header, however water coolers are really expensive. And the quite components will make it easier to concentrate when programming.

Then with that said im so poor I built a Fm2 pc with a AMD dual core cpu.

Anyone know why my motherboard AuxIn reads at 128 Degrees Celsius? Even more so what is AuxIn?

post-146721-0-30646900-1415037945.png

My Choice would be the PSU, since I really need a new one for my new GPU.  :)

I'll have to throw my vote in for the Kuhler 1250 as well.  I have never used a cooler like this but I'd love to give it a shot.

Thanks Antec for providing for this fantastic giveaway.

To be totally honest, I love/"need" all of the stuff on this giveaway. 

But my favourite is: Kuhler 1250

Why: Because it is such a great silent watercooler and I have it on my wishlist because I want to overclock my 4770k and that is not gonna happen with the stock Intel cooler :P.