Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favourite part is the power supply because I'm getting a gtx 970 and I want to overclock it TO THE MAX.

The EDG750 PSU!

Why you ask?

It's looks are just beautiful + plus its a damn beast!, it's also a solid performing unit!!!!!  :D 

This question is so easy to answer the TRUE QUIET FANS I did have wanted it for so looooooooooooooooooong timem do you have heard it so har hear. I have watch so many videos on the TRUE QUIET FANS and it is only amazing.

I would really like the küler 1250 because I think my cpu is thermal throttling with the Stock heatsink

My favorite is the case. I just love the design and the space behind the motherboard.

Easy, the EDG750. So i can finally add a second Asus ROG Matrix 7970 into my system (if i can even find one). 3 years in the making :(

First of all, thank you for producing such great content. Keep up the great work! My favorite item... Either the Kühler 1250 or the headset.

Why:

My headset is dead.

The sound is horrible.

It is the most ergonomic in the world (Ad 1: I am talking about mine.) (Ad 2: Did you see the sarcasm :D)

I heard great things about both of the products, and I love high end cooling solutions. (Went to an exhibition, where they were showing off the best ways to cool servers. (They have great things, he in Germany :D, like Cherry. Live 40km away from them.) Also, I have multiple Antec products, and Antec is great, although I am not a fanboy.

I think my personal favorite is the Power Supply. Because the fact that it's very quiet. The power supply that i currently have makes a lot of noise, and gets extremely hot during gaming.

sweet giveaway!

The favorite item must be the EDG750 PSU, because it's 80 plus gold, fully modular and led lighting!

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case

EDG750 PSU

True Quiet Fans

Kuhler 1250

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color)

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color)

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

I like the headset the most, but the lighting kit is great too. I want to enter for the giveaway!

My favorite item is the Kuhler 1250 because it`s awesome

I want the PSU because antec is one of the best PSU brands, and a very good brand overall.

I am  MCCCXXXVII

Accent lighting :)

I've wanted some cool lighting for my pc for a while.

The EDG750 PSU, is awesome i need one for my next build with that balls to the wall case

man i love giveaways although i never won one but its worth trying .

i really like the accent lighting kit, it may be the cheapest but its the one i'm going to enjoy and notice the most.

favourite item would be the case. antec used to be the best case maker (p90). would like to see them rise again.

Accent lighting  :)

I've wanted some cool lighting for my pc for a while.