Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Yey! New giveaway! :D

My fav item in this bundle is the power supply. 750w is plenty for most people, including me, and the fact that it's silent is awesome :)

I like the PSU the most, it looks really good and should fit in with most systems.

The case looks nice and it's cool to get free stuff. :)

THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY!!!! :D  :P  ;)  :)  :rolleyes:  :wub:

i would love to get that cooler i really need to overclock my i5 3570k i still have the stock cooler on 

that case is also very nice

in fact every single items are nice 

that's because i want them ALL 

#NerdRoar

Warning ! Frenchie trying to speak english in coming !

My favorite item in this list is the EDG750 PSU, bacause for one thing I think it looks badass, and Antec is known for it's  high efficienty devices.

But for the largest part, I'm building a custom rig, and need a power suply, and I was thinking of buying this specific brand.

That's a really good start-up bundle for a new build. My favorite would have to be those fans, because a lot of fans these days are pretty bland and nobody takes any stylistic risks on them, but these look pretty sweet.

Great giveaway Linus :D

That case and that PSU are so nice.. I do need an update for my 630W PSU so a 750W would be great ^^

Hey Linus (or anyone drawing this post randomly!)

my favourite item is the PSU , because it enables me to finally upgrade my system by allowing a better GPU to be added.

im stuck with a 400w power supply and a now outdated HD 5770 , and i've been dying to upgrade my GPU , but a new GPU also means a new PSU and a good PSU costs money.

Anyhow , love your videos!

~niceman1212

Despite not being amazing, I prefer the Pulse headset, mainly because my old Headset broke a couple of weeks ago and I haven't really gotten to buy a new one.

Host of Podcast OST, on Eurogamer Portugal

Amazing guy in general

I got to love your regular giveaways!

Today I would like to enter for a friend of mine that wants to get in to PC gaming but has a very limited budget, so this would be great to save him "some" bucks (a lot actually)

So my favorit part is the whole package.

Favorite Part:

1100 V2 Computer Case

Why: 

Decent quality, looks nice, has all the bells and whistles one would want on a mid-tower case and plenty of room for upgrades.

Favourite item: Kuhler 1250

Why: Because the temperatures I'm getting right now are awful!

I would definitely have to say that the Antec 1100 V2 Computer Case is my favorite, I love the looks of the case and the functionality. It has plenty of space for everything I would use in it, plus it would allow me to build a cleaner setup that I would be proud to show off.

Do I have to choose a single favourite item?

That's tough, as I am looking to build a new computer in the coming months.

And if I would get this bundle it would significantly increase my budget for GPU, heck I might even have enough to go dual 970 if I got it.

For single favourite it would be the 1100 V2 Computer Case

because it is much larger than my current case that barely fits ATX motherboard with a Gigabyte Windforce graphics card.

It's actually funny as my GPU PCB touches my hard drive and the HDD wiring sometimes presses against the GPU fans and I have to manually adjust them quite often...

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

As you see i didn't forget to subscribe i love this giveway ;)

Although it is one of the smaller items, I would really enjoy the accent lighting kit as it is one thing my PC is currently lacking. Although the rest of the tech would also be very welcome and appreciated ;P

I'd love the kuhler 1250.... Never had a watercooler

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

favorite thing :the Kuhler 1250   why : it is an initiative design that brakes a way from the norm

but i wish it was a 280mm rad 

Heyas, my favourite's the Kuhler, 'cause I want a watercooling unit but I'm broke.

wish me luck everyone!