Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite part of the item give away is the PSU

why?

Because like the motherboard, the PSU is the heart of the computer that makes the whole build to be alive!

My favourite part of the bundle is the CPU cooler. I've been looking for a good closed-loop water cooler and this would make a nice addition to the rig I'm building. 

I like that Power supply, looks good and delivers a lot of power, and as im planning on upgrading to a new graphics card, it would do me great :D
And also my current PSU (CX750) is screaming.

I really like Pulse headset because having chords on or below your desktop is really annoying most of the time if you're disorganized like me.

my favourite item is the power supply beacause mine is burned :P

Love the headphone design and the case looks pretty cool too, plus I' ve been looking for such a nice power unit for years, so definitely I NEED TO WIN!!

The Kuhler 1250 is my favourite, because its a much more quiet solution for keeping a cpu cool. Plus it allows for better overclocking gainz yo.

My favourite item in this is the case becaus eit looks really stealthy NERDGASM!!!!

All of this would be perfect for my upcoming pc build : D

CPU:i5 4670k GPU:GTX 660 Ti RAM:HyperX Savage 16GB (2x8GB) PSU:Thermaltake TR2 600W Bronze Mobo:asus z87-a Case:Corsair Carbide 300R Storage: 120gb samsung 840 evo, 240gb HyperX 3K, WD 2tb green Monitors: Asus VG248 144hz, Asus VS247

Honestly, I really started getting interested in this giveaway once I heard about the lighting kit. I know it's just bling and the 750 W PSU would help me out, but all the other things feel like I should research first whereas you can't go wrong with more bling

That is such a nice looking case. Better than my one now.

I would like to win the bundle for my first Build... It will ne then a but cheaper so i can buy a better prozessor.

the case and the psu would be my favorite part of this give away. love the vids keep up the good job

Kuhler 1250, its not my favorite per say but definitely the one I'd choose. Never attempted liquid cooling, what better way to start with an item won in a Giveaway! :D

I've always used Antecs PSUs in my builds so it must be the PSU for me.

Err that was actually a lie, in my latest build I bought a Corsair PSU.. It took less than 2 weeks before the fan started to sound like a duck and I'm so disappointed.. It's not like I can send the PSU back without being without a computer for a week+ :(

So if I win this giveaway I would replace my Corsair PSU with Antecs beauty, And give the rest of the loot to my younger brother who needs to be assimilated by the PC master race :)

dat powersupply. because it is quiter than mine.....

When in doubt, re-format.

My favorite (by far) is the case.  I like the design of it, and the fact that it is not overblown with "gaming" addons like tons of lighting, errenous bulges, etc.

My favorite part of this whole set is the CPU cooler. I guess the fact that you would be able to overclock, keep your pc cool and silent is just unbelievable. I also saw some good reviews on the pulse headset.I was planning to get one this month.

Hey linustechtips,

I really need the Accent lighting kit in red.

I will look great in my Build. :'D

Greetings from Germany 

Grüße aus Deutschland :)

I love the watercooler. I think it is the essential part to create a powerfull and silent PC. I also love that there are also global giveaways now!

Greetings from the Netherlands :-)

Hey linustechtips,

I really need the Accent lighting kit in red.

I will look great in my Build. :'D

Greetings from Germany 

Grüße aus Deutschland :)

My favorite part of this whole set is the CPU cooler. I guess the fact that you would be able to overclock, keep your pc cool and silent is just unbelievable. I also saw some good reviews on the pulse headset.I was planning to get one this month.

My favourite item has to be the 1100 V2 Computer case because i'm still using an oooold Cooler Master one that is all metal and is so heavy, and i can't even put the side panel on because of my CPU Cooler :D!