Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

The Kuhler 1250 is my favorite for sure. I just love the innovative looks and rock solid performance of that cooler!

The EDG750 PSU is my favorite item because the red + black makes it look pretty sexy

i want the 1100 V2 Computer Case because looks great and would be a HUGE improvement over my old hp one :P

I like a case becouse I need new one :D

the EDG750  is my favorite

its really beautiful

I like that power supply because normally people dont care when upgrading a component,and also beacause mine is from 2006 or something like that

Ohh i like this giveaway

My favourite item is EDG750 PSU, might want an graphics card upgrade so I need a better power supply

I have to say I like the Case. It would be perfect for the Computer I am  trying to build for my friend.

I'd go with the headphones as i was just looking into getting some for myself :)

I actually like all the products from the giveaway. The power supply is more than enough for a really good gaming PC and it's silent wich is something really handy when in comes to gaming at night on the same room that your bed is... And your wife sleeping (my case). The fans will improve the cooling while making less noise.

The case is actually pretty and I love side Windows (got to show the guts of the beast).

The water cooling would also help a lot to keep the noise down as well as temperatures and when my wife is at work or something I could crank the voltages up and overclock my CPU to something more than my actual OC on a Hyper 212+.

The headphones would be really come handy for me at those night gaming sessions, I have a 5.1 connected to the PC but thats not an option when your wife is sleeping(like I mention before).

It might sound strange but what I like the most is the Accent lighting kit, because I really like blue lights and accents but everything that comes with LED lights is either expensive, bad or not really what I'm looking for, I right now have some blue LED fans from Cooler Master and even tough they look awesome the noise they produce is awful, even at the lowest speed possible.

I really wish I could win this kit

We are all dead men walking...

My favorite item in this giveaway bundle is the PSU. I'm somewhat anal when it comes to noise level with my computer. If my computer is too loud at night then I can't hear characters talking during a quiet scene in a movie. I can't turn it up much because I live in an apartment. Having installed and replaced all my fans with Noctuas I find that the loudest component to my PC isn't my cpu or my case fans, but the PSU fan!. The one fan I can't do anything about. Getting a quite PSU unit would be amazing. 

my favourite item is the psu 

why?: it looks cool and is way more efficient than my non branded psu which is probably older than me:)

The EDG750 PSU is probably the best thing from here. I think it's amazing we already have such efficiency PSUs that a 750W one does not even need a fan. Good luck to everyone in the giveaway!

I love the psu, the red would look great alongside an MSI or Asus card with more than enough connectors to keep me happy.  :lol:

But the 1100 V2 and Kuhler were'nt very far behind.  ;) 

I love the case and the fans I have a medium case now and that case will be awesome. I'll like everything on blue :)

Since I am looking to build a new system the case and power supply would make a wonderful base to build off of.

My favorite item would be Kuhler 1250, which will make my workstation a bit more silient, makes a huge difference when I work at late nights.

I'd have to go with the True Quiet Fans, my case came with some fans and they sound like a jet engine when I turn them on. 

Man that Kuhler 1250 would really be a step up from my stock Intel cooler.

Yay, I love giveaways.  My favorite thing in the bundle is probably the EDG750 PSU.  That is a sweet looking power supply, and I'd imagine it performs exactly as advertised, which is always nice.

the  Kuhler 1250, because it would be a nice upgrade from my H100 :D

My favourite item has to be the Kuhler 1250, when you need to overclock and squeeze out some extra performance.