Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favourite it the case because I'm trying to make a cool pc but the case I'm use ing is to small :(

Been watching for 3 years now new on the web site it's very nice

Linus I'm happy

Extreamly good looking case. Alwayes loved antec cases, although the cpu cooler performs great.

My fav thing about this pack is actually the Case itself it looks solid and has this ventilation behind the CPU socket where i'd certainly put a fan to get extra help in that particular place that no one cares about, but really matters a lot.

Don't get mad, get even...

My favourite is probably the Kuhler 1250 as right now I am using the CPU cooler that came with my 4690k and moving to a pump would drastically change the noise my case generates as well as open up overclocking.

The PSu is my favorite b/c its the part I really need right now on my gaming rig

The power supply is the thing i want the most the becuse mine is like it screams at me

I'm really liking that flashy PSU, its sleek and will match all of my other components. I'm really OCD when it comes to the interior of my PC matching in color.

Well, I hadnt realized until this giveaway, but looking at the stats, that 1250 silent is actually very impressive! I would love to get my hands on one of those, as well as the rest of the silent fans and the case to house them all!

I recently built my pc, cheaped out on everything but the gtx 970, which I am sure some will still consider cheaping out, but money is hard to make these days.. Regardless that 1250 is my favorite by far, I am sure itll get my K processor going better than the stock dust blower thing on it.. Also being able to hear myself whilst my pc is running would be a most welcome change!

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case

EDG750 PSU

True Quiet Fans

Kuhler 1250

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color)

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color)

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

my fav item here is the multiple choice, the fact that the winner gets to choose what colour (color) they want i think that that's really great

The PSU man... Love it! :) Thanks for the awesome content and thanks to Antec for the giveaway ;)

Favorite item has to be the PSU, because it isn't too powerful nor too weak, and it looks very pretty. And I like every item above, because Antec is a very good company that makes good stuff for gamers etc.

:D I love the looks of the power supply but i think the case is still my favourite for functionality and its nice clean looks, with great cooling options too  :D

Thanks for the sweet content

I want to win this!

My favorite of them all is the True Quiet Fans.

Why? I just baught a new gaming rig (in about 1900$) and unfortunetly, its a bit loud. (even when the fans are on the most silent state).

This is my first forum comment, but I was watching LTT for about a year now so.. :)

My favorite would have to be the Kuher 1250 because of the performance that it has to offer.

I would love the silent fans... I think I got mine from a Hercules... 

Gamer + Musician + Techie = Me

Steam: luke104.3

Origin: xxluke104xx

Loves the lighting kit and the PSU. I can get another graphic card with that psu  :)

Oooh a giveaway :D

Just wanted to say thanks to linus and Antec for producing these giveaways

My favourite product is the power supply, My pc power supply is not powerful enough which means i cannot play hardcore games with high graphics because the graphics card is taking too much power from my power supply :(

My favorite item in this bundle is Khuler 1250 due to its pure performance and i need it for my 4790K...

As much as I need a new PSU as I'm currently living on the edge with a 430w PSU, I'd definitely appreciate that CPU Cooler to replace my stock cooler. 

Sooooo the CPU Cooler, oh and it looks nice too though!

My Desktop: Intel i7 7700k, GTX 1060, Samsung EVO 840, Vengeance Pro 32GB RAM, Air 240.

"Once you go mechanical, you never go back"

I was thinking of making a desktop and that giveaway will hep me a lot 

that CPU cooler looks amazing and also the fans.

i think the best part of the giveaway is the Kuhler 1250 because I'am using the stock AMD cooler and it is terrible