cod advanced warfare coded hardware limits

Lantian

Just to let everyone know whos got the pentium ae g3258, no matter your oc or other settings the game wont even start it will just spit out errro that cpu does not meet minimum requirements, the funny part is that i have one and @4.7ghz it beats every i3 out there in any game, so basicaly this is another cod where they coded in some bs requirements for the game, just like last times with system ram

how have you got the game, mine doesnt unlock for another 5 hours

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

Uhhh... didn't an overclocked G3258 compete with an i5 from Luke's testing?

EDIT: it beats an i7 at stock in some games

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

thats the point it can easylie beat the crap out of any i3 and yet they locked it out hope someone will figure how to bypass it

Uhhh... didn't an overclocked G3258 compete with an i5 from Luke's testing?

EDIT: it beats an i7 at stock in some games

Only beats it if the game does not need/use more than 2 cores.

It will die in games that need a quad core.

Even an i3 will kill a G3258 in those games.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Uh should you really be blaming them? If your specs are pathetic, you shouldn't run the newest game.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

Uh should you really be blaming them? If your specs are pathetic, you shouldn't run the newest game.

50GB... 

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Well because without being OC'ed it probably won't run it. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

who cares when the game looks this crap this is on pc maxed settings, max aa and 8x supersampling and it looks worse then titanfall, it looks worse then my Black ops 2 on xbox360, and the multiplayer sucks, im going back to titanfall good thing i only spent $30 on this game

2vni446.jpg

seriously this game looks so bad i cant even play the campaign it just pains me to see this ugly mess, seriously what the hell were they thinking did they just downgrade the crap out of it and nobody noticed a thing, considering the COD fanbase its not surprising

21ewyah.jpg

Wow, this game's a spectacular piece of shit. Looks like a Source game from 2004 and needs 3 or more threads to even run? Hahaha that's freaking hilarious.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

who cares when the game looks this crap this is on pc maxed settings, max aa and 8x supersampling and it looks worse then titanfall, it looks worse then my Black ops 2 on xbox360, and the multiplayer sucks, im going back to titanfall good thing i only spent $30 on this game

2vni446.jpg

I have the game completely max, and that is not max.... wtf is wrong with you lol............. 

If you want a port report

Take a look at TotalBiscuit's video

Gameplay at around 7 minutes, take a look for yourself on a video of someone playing on a Titan maxed out (with no supersampling). I recommend watching him going around the video setting, to recap, he himself is impressed with the amount of settings the game gave.

Update: To quote him at the end of the video: "This is not a very shabby water bottle, I can actually read the label, hah!".

seriously this game looks so bad i cant even play the campaign it just pains me to see this ugly mess, seriously what the hell were they thinking did they just downgrade the crap out of it and nobody noticed a thing, considering the COD fanbase its not surprising

That is not the game on MAX

I have seen a few PC gameplay videos, none of them look like yours at all...your textres look like they are on super low

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

lol i can run crysis 3 on max yet they lock me out from this shit, there isnt a game out there i cant run on max 1080p at this point, but this one wont even launch

21ewyah.jpg

There is a texture bug right now which your obvious having.

Turn off shadow cache and see if it fixes it.

The game looks great maxed out and it's from a tech standpoint better than even Battlefield 4.

RTX2070OC 

2vni446.jpg

That is due to a bug with some of the settings (sun something or other). There's 2 options that if you disable them, textures return to awesome and everything looks great.

Asus Maximus VII GeneIntel i7 4790k @ 4.8 - Corsair Vengance Pro 16GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz - Asus Strix GTX980 SLI @ 1400Mhz/8000Mhz - 2x Samsing EVO 840 500GB RAID0 - 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB Cooler Master v1000 - Focusrite Scarlett 18i6

Sennheiser Momentum Over Ear - Genelec 8040a Pair - Audio Technica AT4040 - Asus PG278Q ROG Swift - Asus PB278Q - 2x Bad Asus IPS 1080 Screens - Ducky Shine 3 w/Browns - Corsair m65 - Razer Orbweaver Clicky - Razer Sabertooth

Apple rMBP Late 2013 - Applie retina iPad 2 - Apple iPhone 5 - Apple iPod Classic - XBone - Wii U - Pikachu 3DS XL - Katsukity 3DS XL

I have seen a few PC gameplay videos, none of them look like yours at all...your textres look like they are on super low

That is due to a bug with some of the settings (sun something or other). There's 2 options that if you disable them, textures return to awesome and everything looks great.

There is a texture bug right now which your obvious having.

Turn off shadow cache and see if it fixes it.

The game looks great maxed out and it's from a tech standpoint better than even Battlefield 4.

yes thanks guys already found the issue and fixed it :) , gun models still look terrible but that's  just the game lol :rolleyes:

update, thx to some modders, there is a modded .exe to bypass this dumb limit, so gonna report back with performance in a bit

lol modded on day one.. <3 the pc community 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

lol modded on day one.. <3 the pc community 

indeed, and it runs silky smooth everything maxed except for high textures, and fxaa disabled supersampling 60fps with vsync on on my pentium g3258@4,7ghz, 8gh ram and gtx 670 2gb version, havent tried the extra textures yet, but as i said before the pentium has absolutly no problems with running this game

It's a bug where if you have a caching option turned on in the game's settings it won't load textures properly, but instead of caring about facts he'd rather inaccurately bash the game about how "derpy the graphics are" to make himself feel better at night.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit