What is your First memory and how old were you?

LemonSpice

My first memory was some Kingston ValueRAM. I was about 22 years old.

In all seriousness though it'd brobably be the birth of my little sister. She's about 3.5 years younger than me.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Remember when my mom made me go to ned at 4 PM once, was probably 4-6?

Going on the bc ferries when I was three or four. I was not a happy camper when that fog horn went off.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

I remember some random dad of a child in the kindergarten had a freaking cool Subaru station wagon, I sadly don´t remember the model.

I must have been 4 ish years

CPU: I7 4790K GPU: Manli GTX 980 Mobo: Asus Gryphon z97 RAM: kingston Hyper x fury 16GB 1866mhz PSU: EVGA supernova 750W G2 SSD: Samsung 840 evo 500GB HDD: WD Black 3TB Case: Parvum s2.0 Fans: Noiseblocker E-loop 800rpm Cooling: Custom water cooling

i was 3 ish, me and my cousin's grandfather took us fishing. this was back in brasil so very rural area. i see my cousin leaning over the side of the pond, and i just tapped him on the back slightly and BOOM, he falls in. to this day, no one knows that i pushed him, according to everyone he fell in. 

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

i cant even remember what i ate yesterday...

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

I have this memory of when I was sick, my dad asked me if I wanted anything and I said a buzz lightyear. I remember watching my mom drive away to work and that her car had a donut tire. I was age 4 or less because I still lived in PA at the time. Another memory is when I was with my sister and we watched Willy Wonka on repeat all day long drinking hot chocolate. I have another of being in the snow outside our house, and some memories with a babysitter we particularly hated. I have one of my grandpa asking me if I wanted my shirt tucked in or not.

However, the most vague and unfamiliar of all memories of mine has to be this one. I was incredibly young, and we were in Ocean City, New Jersey and we pulled up to our friends house and my parents bought me a McFlurry, and I remember sucking on the spoon because I thought it was a straw.

These are all around age 3 or 4, since I didn't move to California until age 5.

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

It's of seeing our german shepard at some point when i was <1 year old.

yaay~ for hyperthymesia... Not really

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

My polyps removal surgery when I was 4 years old. The memory is not very pleasant  :D

Age 3, a rather morbid memory...

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

yea i remember mostly immages and then the video of the towers going down

shit, im sorry your birthday landed on the 11th

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

I remember my mother calling my name to pick me and my twin sister up when I was very little (baby-ish) - to take a picture in the mirror at my aunts house.

Problem is that I now wonder if that's an actual memory or that I picture that situation in my head and thus think it's a memory in my head... 

So many things I could write here... things like this.