ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

i love everything about both cards plus this would be a nice upgrade from 2 gts450s

the cooling system in the 900 series ZOTAC looks really amazing, and the performances are really good, even for the price. As an indi game developper and a 3D artist, this card would allow me to reach the level i wanted, i can't wait to change my old GT630M... btw sorry for my english, i'm french. 

Amazing video and very nice for the giveaway!! 

I think that the gtx 900 series is the first serie that wants me to get a nvidia gfx instead of an AMD gfx :D

is it worth it? puting more money into this rather than the Stock 970?

I love how Zotac isn't the biggest brand out there, but makes some of the most beautiful and quiet cards. Also love how the 980 is so power efficient.

Impressed with the overall design and LED lighting. Huzzah for a giveaway!!

Yay another giveaway thanks 

I like the Design of the New Zotac 900 series cards , both of the cards featured in linus' video are gorgeous , they just look amazing :)

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9

Like the faux aluminium (pronounced the proper way :P) but prefer the Omega.

I like how the 900 series cards deliver better efficiency due the new Maxwell Architecture.

Both seem like awesome cards for some reason not being bought either when thete just as good as others like evga even when the zotacs look better, winning one would be nice

everything! the 900 series are the gods of value atm.

Hi Linux Mediagroup! I love your videos and watch almost all of them. Keep them comming!

I could need a replacement to my 2 old 6950, so why not try my luck :)

Good luck to everyone!

I like the Zotac cards because they got big heavy coolers , especially the Omega card got the first "real" (good) 3 slot design since the old asus matrix cards! 

Wow... Zotac GTX980 Extreme... I wish I could get my filthy hands on one of these ... 

That cooler combined with the efficiency of the 900 series would run so much quieter then my current 670 with a blower style cooler, and the light effects

Nvidia done a great job with new graphic cards, especially with 970. Zotac cards look amazing.

I kinda like the carbon fiber, but the lighting looks like it could have been a bit better. Oh well I like the look of the Strix though.

The Carbon fiber looking one looks awesome! I really want to put it in my build, it will look great when I am playing Alien Isolation ;)

I really like the way the Maxwell chip uses so much less power than the 700 series. The efficiency is great, and the Zotac GTX 980 AMP is SO fast.