ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

love this card please i never won a giveaway for 5 years i am entering any giveaways that i see and i never win please linus i am a huge fan!

Bigger coolers allow better cooling capability and lower noise. Great stuff.

The bulge on top of the card looks a bit weird.

Show love because it's a terrible thing to hate

Ugh... getting one of these for free will be heaven as it will last years for my ITX build. Currently have a 760AMP so this will be a matching upgrade :D

Hello to Carbon Fiber look!!! Best thing about 900 series is that you can run an 5960x with SLI from a PSU under 1000Watts 

already own a zotac 770 but going for this one as i have now got a 2560x1440 monitor from asus so need a beefy card...

Linus has got a good grip on tech stuff ,,,like his reviews ,inface bought asus pb278q after watching his review..

Good luck to me for the draw...lol

i love the crazy efficiency, low heat output of the 980. also love the look of the cooler on the zotac :)

i5 4670k @ 4.5Ghz | ASUS R9 290 | Swiftech H220 | Fractal Define R4 Titanium | OCZ Vertex 4 128GB | 2 x Seagate Barracude 1tb | 16GB 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance pro | MSI G45 Z87 Mobo | Essence STX | U2312HM | Razer Orbweaver, Logitech G600, Ducky Dk9087 shine 3 MX Blue | Corsair RM650 | Swan M200mk3, PC360, WA7 Fireflies, HD800, O2+ODAC, MrSpeakers Mad Dog |

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

http://youtu.be/7GbfmIuL86k

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

I think the best about the 900 series is the lower power consumption than the series bevor. I mean much power is always good but high power consumption makes your Card even more expensive then it is, i think it's the right direction Nvidia is going.

Greetings Felix

The only trouble with this is - if I get one, I'll have to get another.  But will they both fit? :)

I never really considered Zotac to be a "high" end card maker, but this is somewhat compelling. Im not sure how much i like that extra buldge on the PCB, but the beefy coolers and nice design makes up for it.

Im normally team red because of their multi display support, but the new 900 series is making me wonder if i should switch next upgrade.

Primary:

Intel i5 4670K (3.8 GHz) | ASRock Extreme 4 Z87 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 2x8GB | Gigabyte GTX980ti | Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 240GB | Corsair RM 850W | Nanoxia Deep Silence 1| Ducky Shine 3 | Corsair m95 | 2x Monoprice 1440p IPS Displays | Altec Lansing VS2321 | Sennheiser HD558 | Antlion ModMic

HTPC:

Intel NUC i5 D54250WYK | 4GB Kingston 1600MHz DDR3L | 256GB Crucial M4 mSATA SSD | Logitech K400

NAS:

Thecus n4800 | WD White Label 8tb x4 in raid 5

Phones:

Oneplux 6t (Mint), Nexus 5x 8.1.0 (wifi only), Nexus 4 (wifi only)

Awesome giveaway!Both cards look great.3 slots coolers with great rear I/O and (if I'm not mistaken) 5 years warranty, that's just perfect.Personally I like the "Extreme" version better because the cooler looks more extreme :P.But the Omega version will be an easier fit in most cages.

I'd also really like to see a review of the zotac 970 mini version.It looks really interesting but I can't find a proper review about it anywhere.

I would overclock so I may have a warm breakfast :D

980 AMP is a great waffle maker.

The Zotac amp is huge and the design is incredible by the look. Its a 980! better than 780ti ! :D

The new cards from ZOTAC look amazing and pack a serious punch, you just can't go wrong...

I love the lighs on the cooler and the fact that it's a triple slot cooler is awesome too :D

would love to win this just because it is an amazing card in itself and i like that zotac has gone and enabled the full power of this card, due to its power efficiency you can make it overclock like a monster

I will never win this beautiful piece of technology :(