ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I love the Dynamic Super Resolution! Quite a great looking feature

The 900 series have changed graphic cards for the better. Increasing efficiency and still providing lots of gaming potential. The new AMP is highly underrated in both performance, cooling, design and overclockability (new word lol)

To be honest I have never really looked at Zotac for graphic cards, maybe I have missed out cause that 970 looks sick!

Overall, the power efficiency and raw power of maxwell speaks for itself by being the best (coming from an amd user)

It's interessting, Zotac and ASRock always struck me as the wanna be brands. The ones you don't buy as someone who is serious about his computer stuff. 

But they have both stepped up in recent years and at least Zotac deserves some serious consideration going forward.

Pretty hard to shake an image as a brand. But I think they might have done it.

I think it would look great in my future build :)

Whoever aware with NVIDIA’s latest gen high end cards will immediately recognize the cooler of the card. Undoubtedly, I personally used MSI GTX980 GAMING 4G so what I like the latest card in general is the cooler is to be the best graphics card cooler ever built, so I’m pleased to see that NVIDIA didn’t decide to give up it this round. Whereas it is nice to see a fresh newly design every year, it merely wasn’t needed here, and because of that decision, any NVIDIA fan who bounced over the 700 series now has a second chance at owning a card containing this dedicated looking cooler.

Meanwhile, the 900 series cooler looks alike from the last gen cooler, another thing I like was there are a some improvements which was both the 980 and 970 have a backplate for improved cooling, and on this backplate is a removable section and its better noticed for the starters. It’s aides further with the goal of improved airflow for those who have window-mounted fans.

Other than that, the 3rd things I like is the fact that NVIDIA’s discarded one of the DVI ports on its reference card with the purpose of  make more room for two more DisplayPort connectors. That gives the 980 a total of 3x DisplayPort.

Would love to win a new card to go with my new system!

Don't know what happened to my old profile though, so here's my entry! :)

Thanks!

·Ï¢årµ§·

i7 4790k · 32GB Kingston HyperX · MSI Gaming 5 · ... · 30" HP ZR30W + 27" Samsung 275T · 2x240GB Intel 530 in Raid 0 + 2x1TB Crucial MX500 · Lain-Li X2000F · Antec Signature SG-850 · BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3 Pro · Logitech Z5500 · Win10pro 64bit

I am upgrading my Mini ITX rig, and with its ssf 450w power supply, a gtx 980 would be perfect because of its lower heat output and power consumption.
I love Zotac and their great customer service, and the new gtx 970 and 980 look just gorgeous.

The reason why I love the Zotac 970/980 AMP! Extreme in particular is because of the VRM placement and the pumped up power delivery system. Specifically because I use an AIO liquid cooler with the NZXT Kraken G10. Not only are VRMs in the exact spot I want (underneath the 90mm bracket fan) but also because unlike the Strix and the TwinFrozr, it has a normal 4pin fan header which I can attach my modded SP120 (GPU controls Rad Fan). I'd be a great Bday gift for me if I actually won it. <3 

Zotac is making a statement that they can play in the big leagues with these cards. My 780 Classy is getting kinda old...

I love the carbon fiber skins on the Extreme

Zotac's been impressing me with the look of their cards lately (previously had an unimpressive 460).

I know i'm not moving over from any beast in terms of temperature (had a gigabyte 7950), but a factory OCd 970, running maxed out at around ~55c, especially considering I've been to lazy to finish installing my case fans? Hell yeah. Going to miss my old 7950 which made an excellent heater last winter though.

I am excited about a triple fan cooling system and INCREDIBLE performance. This cards looks absolutely amazing. Thanks for the chance to win.

I like the metal shroud on the "Amp!" Looks solid. The colors look good, too. Nice to see yellow.

I've been wanting to buy a 970 for a while, but they're always "sold out". Would be nice to actually have one.

I want one! Though referance coolers are waaaaaaay more beautiful but...well. No complaining if given for free ;).

The super silent fans... keeping my PC silent is a constant struggle for me

~non cogito, ergo non sum?~

In my opinion the Extreme edition looks far better than the Omega, the Omega kinda reminds me of the old Twin Frozer Coolers from MSI.