ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

The design is amazing, the cooling is amazing, everything is amazing, and Zotac :3

The triple cooler and the low noise is what draws me to these cards. I also like that it is a non-reference pcb with higher clock speeds for me to enjoy! :)

First of all, ZOTAC just ughh it is just that they make an awesome cooler design, for the sake of talos GTX 970 AMP Omega? that card really do give me an eyegasm O_O I want one seriously. (btw love the backplate!)

as for the AMP EXTREME, Holy Zotac! LED's w/ Effects! completely a GPU from the outerspace! truly a beast!

and i really love the power consumption of GTX 900 series.

Zotac. AMP! isn't really all that creative and would make me not want to buy the card. Think of a slightly better name next time you make a card.

cool looking graphics card! 

hope i win that 980 AMP! extreme lol

Nice to see ZOTAC back on the market again. It's been a while (over here at least) since I saw a competative product from them. :)

The quietness and the coolness of the cards! 

I have a R9290 which is very noisy and gets a lot hotter than I would like, which is made worse by the fact that the Australian summer is beginning!

The Zotac cooler looks good ! But what I'm most excited about is driving my triple monitor setup with a beefy card :)

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

Been looking for a new graphics card for my new pc and I'm liking all the new types of gtx 970's

Even though it's really over designed, I really really like they way the extreme one looks.

I think the Maxwell architecture is Nvidia's biggest triumph over AMD....delivering just as much if not better performance than the R9 290X...and consuming half the power. i take power consumption pretty seriously..and i have noticed AMD card require a bit more juice to deliver their promise's this is also evident in their top range CPU's. Bottom line the GTX 900 series are amazing cards and have insane overclocking potential ..and power efficiency. I can only wait and see what AMD has in store in early 2015 as their reply to Maxwell, but at the moment i would love to have me a GTX 980 :P ,l especially these amazing Zotac ones..these are the best card designs  a have seen from zotac so far...nicely done :D       

ohh that 980 i really need one soo bad

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Me gusta le overbuilt power delivery system. Also the shroud looks damm sexy..

The Internet is invented by cats. Why? Why else would it have so much cat videos?

I'm definitely loving every aspect of the 900 series. Efficiency, overclocking, performance, and price point; it's all great. And I'm glad Zotac has started making some decent looking cards (even if the extreme is rather flashy).

And I thought the MSI cooler looked cool, ZOTAC's is on a whole another level no doubt. If you could send one my way that would really be great. :D

Beauty graphics cards: they had me like :o

Dual Boot Windows & Hackintosh

CPU: Intel 4790K | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus Hero Vii | GPU: Zotac AMP! Extreme GTX 970 | Display: ASUS PB278Q | Case: Phantom 630 | PSU: Corsair HX1000i 

Canada eh? 

It's a GTX 980, I cannot complain it beats my 760 :< I'd really like to have it so I can upgrade and what I like about it? It's probably a factor many overlook. That main usb to do OC on the fly and a little more accurate.