ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

900 series is killer. I was planning on getting the 970, but if I can win one, even better.

980 is pretty great, especially for the price. Almost makes my 780ti look like a waste. I think that the ZOTAC cooler looks really gimmicky with the LEDs and such.

LOVE the looks of the extreme version!! pretty beastly looking

The design looks amazing! hope i can win this cuz i cant afford anything above a gtx 650...

they look sooooo sexy

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

Monstrous coolers and great overclocking make the zotac 900 series card look to be a winner

The gtx 970 omega/extreme look amazing. The cooling shows that it will preform well seeing how it will stay at a low temperature. Lower=better performance. I love the LEDs that illuminate the graphics card and the triple fans. But what I wanna see is how quiet these cards really are. The 900 series is an amazing improvement,but I'm disappointed that the desktop graphic cards are not that much better from the mobile versions. From Linus's video, "Nvidia Gtx 980m and 970m."

I like the design of ZOTAC AMP! Omega but would like to have the OC+ module on it.

Zotac makes some pretty cool stuff. Not exactly a fan of the design, but aesthetics are not my biggest priority.

What I like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme? It has got to be the baller aesthetics.

yeah baby, another worldwide giveaway!

For me the extreme edition is by far, the best looking 900 series cards with the triple slot cooler

CPU: i5 4690k 4.3Ghz | MB: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | Cooling: Cryorig H5 Ultimate | RAM: Hyperx Fury 16GB | GPU: Sapphire R9 380X | PSU: Seasonic X760 | Case: S340

Thanks for the giveaway. First off, I like how the 900 series comes with 4gb of memory and gotta love the increased performance and power efficiency.

New stuff really is so cool. I love the efficiency of the 900 series and these Zotacs look like real winners. This would make a heck of a birthday gift if I win, too.

The power and looks of the cards are much better than what I've seen from GTX cards!!!