ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Wish this had been out before i bought my gtx 770 oh well maybe ill get picked for the free one

Similar power to the high end R9s, but at much less power. Gives for a quiet, cool card.  :wub:

Pretty nice card, though personally I'd prefer the Omega Edition over the Extreme.

I love how much better the 900 series is compared to the 700 series.

I don't know anything about zotac, i have never owned one of their products. What i can say is that i love the efficiency of these cards and i would realy like to experiment those new awesome technologies.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.

Great giveaway. Long time subscriber here from the states. This would seriously be a huge start to my new rig!

i dig dat flashy cooler design (NICE BACKPLATE BTW). and the overclocking capabilities (y) kek

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570k (4GHz OC) Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77N-WiFi RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600MHz CL9

GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 760 2GB Reference Boot Drive: Plextor M6S 120GB

Data Drive: 2x mechanical drives PSU: SilverStone ST45SF Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX (modded w/ cpu+gpu watercooling)  :P

:o  :o  :o  I love the low power consumption on the new GTX 900 series!

They are very power efficient which allows me to not have to buy a new power supply yet still destroy games with eventual dual gtx 980's. :)

The new 900 series has great 4K performance and the new features on it sounds amazing!!

Hey der 980

My Computer (Yet to be named)

Processor: Intel i7 5930k @ 4.4 Cooler: Corsair H100i Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-SLI RAM: 16GB EVGA 2666Mhz 4x4 Graphics Card: PNY Geforce GTX 980 ti  Storage: 1x Intel 730 240GB / 2x Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB PSU: Corsair RM650 Case: NZXT S340 Monitor: Asus VG248QE Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013

They are cool, efficient and powerful, as simple as that

I would like to win one because I want GTX 970 and no special technology added by Zotac.

I'm gonna have to go with the Extreme on this one. Except for the "bulge", which appears to be on both of them, I'd have to say that the AMP Extreme cooler looks pretty badass. I'm not sure about that bulge; it looks like I'd have to remove my side fan to get the card to fit in my case, but sacrifices...

Zotac did well with the extreme. It is a good looking card. It would really tie my rig together

I like how the 900 series has the same performance as something like the 770 or 780 but doing so with less power.

I love the look of the coolers on the new zotac cards, black and yellow go together like an old lady and 36 cats.

I just love the cooler, it looks great and i'm sure it performs like a beast too :)

The design is amazing, the cooling is amazing, everything is amazing, and Zotac :3

The triple cooler and the low noise is what draws me to these cards. I also like that it is a non-reference pcb with higher clock speeds for me to enjoy! :)