ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I was a big AMD advocate for years until now. My thing was AMD always was at a much better price point than Nvidia but with this GTX 900 series I think I am gonna finally have to give up on AMD. The prices of the GTX 900 cards is so good for how ridiculously they outperform everything else. I am extremely impressed with these Zotac cards as well. I didn't used to think any Zotac stuff looked very good but these cards (especially the extreme) look so amazing. 

They both look nice. I don't think they would be my chose of a graphics card if I had to choose from all of the designs that are out there by other manufactures.

Looking forward to your 3-way SLI test with them :)

I think the metal shroud looks much better than the plastic, with a cleaner sleek look, but I think MSI does it better with the colors and over all presentation on there windfoarce cards...

Wow the carbon fibre is heaps better looking then the led one

How they managed to get that kind of performance at less TDP than the Radeon 200 series amazes me. Well done Nvidia. 

I prefer neat design, which is tended on simplicity, , but uhh ohh, who cares, maybe i'l like it when it will be shipped to me hehehe

I think the cooler on the extreme edition looks cool, sadly it is plastic. Hope I win the giveaway.

hell yeah that look awesome. every one who is taking part good luck. and Linus could u please review some new computer cases

The 900 series cards run incredibly without insane power consumption. Surprisingly they run about as well as the 780 ti for a lot cheaper. (My birthday is coming up and it would be really awesome to get a 980!)

l Processor AMD FX-8350 l Motherboard MSI 970A-G46 l RAM 8 Gigabytes (unknown brand) l GPU MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr l Storage 1 TB HDD l PSU 650 Watts l Monitors 3 AOC e2243Fwk l Cooling Corsair H100i l Windows 7 l

I like the Omega Edition. May be the metal look is my thing. :) Hopefully I win!

My rig:

ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1 ATX LGA2011-3 X99 DDR4 SLI 4XPCI-E16 2XPCI-E1 SATA3 USB3.1 Motherboard
Intel Core I7-5930K 3.70GHZ Six Core 15MB Hyperthreading LGA2011-V3 Processor
Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H100I GTX CPU Cooler System LGA1150 1155 1156 1366 2011 AM2 AM3 FM1 FM2
Corsair Vengeance Lpx 32GB 4X8GB DDR4 DRAM 2666MHZ C15 Memory Kit
ASUS GeForce GTX 970 Strix OC 1253MHZ 4GB 7.0GHZ GDDR5 2xDVI HDMI DisplayPort PCI-E for NCIX PC
Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD
Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-02 Red LED ATX Gaming Case - Black for NCIXPC Only
Corsair RM750X 750W ATX12V V2.31 80 Plus Gold Modular Zero RPM Fan Mode Support Skylake Power Supply
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64Bit English DVD OEM for NCIX PC
ASUS DRW-24F1ST 24X SATA DVD Writer Black

On CPU-Z: http://valid.x86.fr/nrbka6

I just bought the zotac 970 amp extreme last thursday, the little brother of the one that will be given away. would love to check the performance of the bigger brother since I have a very good experience with its sibling. OC'ed it +150 core clock and +200 memory clock, without adding any voltage to it! also temps never got higher than 60c (I'm living in the Philippines), I may say I have won already the chip lottery on my 970, a very good overclocker and I hope I can try the 980 chip with a very good cooler from zotac as well.

I'd love to get one for free, then I can beef up my prospective monitor and play on 1440p or even 4K! 

I'm already planning on buying myself a gtx 970, It'll be the first new video card I've ever purchased. I've been saving up money for quite some time now, so I would rather just win this card and buy myself a new larger case to fit it in :P I can dream.

the 900 series, more specifically the 970, has a perfect price point compared to the amount of power you get from it. Low TDP makes it even better. It's just a great series of cards and definitely worth pulling the trigger and buying one.

To be completely honest I don't love the physical look of the card, but being the best in the world at this point in time, I don't think there's a lot to complain about.

What I think is the coolest thing with the 900 series is that their M versions are getting close to the performance of a desktop sized card, and this is really great. Imagine a gaming PC as performant as a desktop the size of a Zotac Pico! Sounds darn cool to me!

And as for the two cards, I think the AMP! Extreme looks really cool!

Lights. Lots and lights of lights. Forget about the crazy performance and power efficiency and all, LIGHTS ARE WHAT MATTERS. Would match my Enthoo Luxe (with LED strip) and K70 RGB very nicely with LOTS OF COLORS EVERYWHERE. 

LIGHTS.

yes please!  i built a new system and got a 780 2 months ago, and have been kicking myself since game24 and the live event for not waiting, cause a 980 would be perfect for the system ive got, and ive been thinking of trading up anyway

but not having to would be awesome!