ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Ive been trying to buy a Gtx 980 for weeks,the amp extreme would  look great in my rig  :D

Love the look of the Carbon Fiber finish, not sure about the LEDs though, probably have to see it in person.

I have a decent GPU already, but who doesn't like free things and doesn't want something newer and much better??

"The greatest danger is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." -Michelangelo

Call me childish but I really like everything about the Extreme cooler. Swelling with droole and lack of funds.

What an awesome VGA!, the carbon look it's amazing! And all that power is fantastic :Q___

Honestly, I'm just really impressed with the GTX 900 series architecture, both powerful and efficient. Also, I've never owned a Zotac product and have been curious about the brand for some time, so this would be a great opportunity to check out one of their more premium products. Thanks for the opportunity, and good luck to everyone!

AMP! EXTREME looks freaking amazing . give me this card please ...

The 900 series would do nicely for my gaming rig with it's performance and power efficiency.

man, I would love to post my thoughts about this video card, however i don't have one (wink wink)

Definitely like the look of the faux carbon fiber, even if it's not metal :( I'm happy to see the return of triple slot coolers since Asus seemed to stop doing their version. Would much rather sacrifice some space for better cooling and OC

they should rename the cards to exxtreme and exxxtreme version imo, fits better

Quien sabe, quizás pueda ganármela yo.

Siempre un gusto ver las reviews!!

The low noise level of the cards is definitely my favorite part. Thanks for the awesome giveaways!

Hoping to get one of these soon! That is of course...when they're in stock :)

CPU FX-8320 @ 4.2ghz Motherboard Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3 (rev. 4) RAM 16gb G. Skill Ripjaws X 1866mhz GPU Gigabyte Windforce GTX970 4gb Case Custom Cooler Master Elite 430 Storage WD 1tb Black, OCZ 60gb SSD, Hitachi 160gb, Samsung 1tb PSU Corsair RM750 Display(s) Dell 2407WFP-HC, ViewSonic VA2226w Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 Keyboard Corsair K70 Cherry MX-Red Mouse Razer R.A.T. 5 Sound Logitech 2.1 Speaker Operating System Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit, Windows 10 TP Tablet Wacom Intuos Pen & Touch Small

Those cards look awesome,did they show the looks on the 980 versions?

But that GTX 980 tho.

My wallet is a bottleneck. Someone help me overclock this.

That 970 Extreme looks so cool with the lighting effects

Now I'm starting to understand Zotac's cards.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

I love the lighting, thick triple fans and backplate of the ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card. The 900 series are awesome for better performance and power usage.