Velka 7 Build Help

Budget (including currency): $1500 (not hard budget)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Some gaming (Cities Skylines 2 most demanding) and work. And travel.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I've got a laptop that I just bought, but I'm getting a little more into gaming again and found that my laptop doesn't quite meet my needs. I could get a eGPU, but since the main cost of a new system is the GPU, I'm thinking of just doing a SFF build and selling the laptop. Since I'm always traveling (usually not in the same place more than 2 weeks), I'm looking at the Velka 7.

The most intense thing I'll use it for gaming wise would be Cities Skylines 2. All else will be lots of work (CPU and RAM heavy).

For a Velka 7 build, I'm thinking 

GPU: Zotac Twin Edge GeForce RTX 4070 SUPER 12GB

Other than that, all I know is that I want an i7 or i9 CPU and at least 32GB ram. And preferably water cooled on the CPU.

Can anyone make some suggestions for the remainder of the components?

And if anyone has a link for where to buy a 4070TI Super that would fit in the Velka 7, please link it.