ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I like what they did with the carbon fiber looks but the best thing about it, is that they have been working really hard to keep their products in stock whereas the ASUS 970 is impossible to get, the gigabyte version sometimes they have like 5 of them available and the EVGA has problems with the coil whine. ZOTAC has been the only one keeping up with the demand, plus as you can see here ----------------------------->  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/rj8m7P the video card is the only thing that I'm missing to finish building my gaming pc.

Great video as always Linus! I think the extreme looks awesome!

Intel i7-7770K | Asus Maximus X Hero  | EVGA GTX980 SuperClocked | 16GB Memory| Samsung 960 EVO M.2 | Corsair RM 750W | Dell 27" S2716DG main display | Dual Dell ST2320L 23" Secondary displays | Windows 10

Logitech G710+ Keyboard | Logitech G502 mouse | Kingston HyperX Cloud headset | Corsair H100i 

The thing i love about the 900 series is MFAA, though i am sad that it isnt supported on 700 series since i splashed a month ago 250 bucks on a second gtx 760 windforce edition

What i like the most about the 900 Series and the Zotac ones in particular?

Power efficiency, hands down, if you have to pay your eletricity bill yourself thats a big PRO.

Now gimme... pretty Please?

The new Gtx900 series as a whole is absolutely amazing. I cannot wait until I can get my hands on one. These new graphics card will be an incredible change from the computer I use for gaming now.

I really do like that carbon fiber looking cooler! I prefer single card setups so a new 980 would be an awesome upgrade for my system.

I'm not a big fan of the industrial yellow stripes, but I do like the carbon fiber Extreme version! The 900 series is really pretty impressive for the price point.

Outplayin the strix i see, may have to reconsider my upcoming build!

The Zotac design for the 900 series cards so far look really cool lol

That looks amazing. I guess I have to buy windowed side panel if I get that model.

The 900 series in general is pretty beast, I won't need a PSU upgrade to run a 980. That ZOTAC software seems nice, it's cool too see that much info, even if it didn't net a better overclock. I've had bad luck with the desktop GPU silicon lottery so far. My 760 is barely above stock.

Play: Liten v3 (4970k @ 4.6GHz, 32GB Ram, Asus GTX 1070 Strix)

Really wish id win this!  where i live the 900  series  is still not available(except 1 shop that has only overpriced reference 970s) and id also have fun ocing with this beast  with that awesome  monitoring software and those beefy vrms!

It looks so awesome!!

I've been enjoying my GTX 780 for a long time now and I can't wait to upgrade it as well as some other components  :D

I like the design, and would very happily join this contest. Thanks ZOTAC for providing this giveaway, much appreciated!

That Amp Extreme carbon fiber one looks so sick...what I'd give to have that in my system heh

I'm building my first gaming PC, and I'm from Brazil. The CHEAPEST 970 here is around U$615. And they're all "Out Of Stock"

Please help me  ^_^

Btw, these Zotac's cards look AMAZING!