ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Love the carbon look, i must admit. 

p.s send it to me  :D

Keep it up, Linus! Thanks for the giveaway.

WWw.Facebook.Com/visceralcomputers

Using Asus GTX 750 now the really impressed by the Maxwell architecture! So I guess 980 is gonna kickass rite? :P And yeah! The Zotac 970 EXTREME edition does look cool :D

I like the fact its quiet, and has a lot of fancy features for overclocking. Zotac did a really good job here.

299 pages.  :rolleyes:

Well any chance you dond't take is a fail. 

I like the way the GTX 980 looks compared to  most other Video Cards.

The cards are pretty nice and all but damn, the box for the Extreme card is huge!

(In before that's what She said jokes)

I love the 900 series cards for their potential at such a great power efficiency. I also quite like the looks of the Zotac cards. I hadn't really considered them in the past, but they seem like very solid cards. Thanks for the give away!

Awesome cards! I like the extreme cooler with those leds!

Well, might as well give winning that card a shot, you never know! Anyway the video was pretty good, and I really like the aftermarket cooler design with the yellow stripes, which lookes a lot like the direct copper II coolers that asus is using. Just as always, great video, and keep it going Linus!

I want this card!!!!!!!!!!

System: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k GPU: Gigabyte Windforce Radeon R9 280 Storage: Crucial MX100 256gb SSD, WD Blue 1tb HDD, Sandisk 64gb SSD Case: Fractal Design Define R4              Motherboard: Asus Z97-A PSU: Corsair CX750M Monitor: 24" LG 1080p Display CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Keyboard and Mouse: Razer Death Stalker ad Death Adder PC Partpicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/DTZ8TW :)

Ok i am thinking right now about begging. Ok i stopped thinking about it, i am all over it and ready to start begging ! GIVE ME ONE PLZ I BEG YOU !!!

Hahaha.

PS:Good luck to the lucky winner in all seriousness.

the cooling looks great for low temperature at high load  and the new imput to overclock? looks odd but might be usefull for some specific overclocks and more

power consumption is a negative though :(

I would love to have a card like this.  I probably wont win, but if i do, then it will be great as i cannot find a single strix cooler 970 ANYWHERE.  Hopefully, i might win...

Extreme were such a good band.

Oh yeah, these two Zotacs are cool too. :D

So will we see a non-reference card showdown for either the gtx 970 or gtx 980?

Dear Linus. I hope you will a chance to read this.

As I already can say, is the chance small, to upgrade from my Intel HD 4600 graphics to a graphics beast in my opinion. The GTX 970, with a nice design. 

This graphics card is amazing. Its perfect for me. Winning isn't easy, yes I know... I have pretty nice specs Intel Core i7, 16GB Ram. But the graphics card is a big problem when gaming.

I planed to use my PC for video edithing, but some days after I got my PC, I realized that PC gaming is freakin awesome. ;)

Yes, I learned alot from Linus, this is amazing! I want to say: Thank you alot! :)

I build this PC, 2 months ago. I know LinusTechTips since I build my first PC. I want to thank you! Without LinusTechTips, I would't know, that there is a GTX 970,

I woudn't know, that a graphics card is more important than a processor, that I shouldn't buy the cheapest motherboard. I love technology, and I wanna say thank you.

Greetings: Pietro.

CPU i7 4790 - GPU Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce 3x OC - RAM 2x 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury - MOBO Asus B85M-E - Case CM Silencio 550 Storage 2x 1TB WD Red - OS Windows 8.1 OEM - Phone OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Very nice cards that Zotac have in the line-up. They sure do compete with the best of the best such as Gigabyte G1 and the MSI. It would be amazing addition to the build I'm planning on doing, *wink wink*.

It's so great that Nvidia decided to release these 2 beasts at these price tags. It benefits the consumers so much.