ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Actual carbon fiber would've been awesome. Also, I don't like triple slot design.

I much prefer the AMP! Omega edition's look to the other. The Extreme just looks too...jumbled.

I Think it looks pretty sweet the LED's are a nice touch and the power... oh the power. Much want. 

simplistic... yet aggressive shroud. I like.

Just can't get me to give away my ACX, however.

I was about to ask if it was a 9XX ACX 2.0 in which case I would beg you to dump it lol :P (those have a manufacturing flaw) But I see you use a 780 so it's all good :D

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

The AMP Extreme looks amazing. This would fit well in the rig im building. Imagine this in SLI (drools) :P

If the 970 has performance like that overclocked, i cant wait to see the performance as well as the noise level of the 980 version of the cooler/pcb!

Was there a review about the 970 gtx gigabyte windforce?

Help me decide which 970 gtx card i should get please. :D

I hope you can change the color of the LED's when under load no just turn them off. The LED's look sick. I would love to win one.

oh life is hard, when you are kinda poor and you have to spend your money on stuff that you need, rather than stuff that you want. and i want a 980

Loving the design and the coolers on the new ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme.

Love the GPU.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I'm not a huge fan of the cooler designs Zotac does, but the performance is excellent.

R7 2700x | ASUS Strix X470-f | 4x8 Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro | Zotac RTX 2080ti | Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic
2x Xeon X5650 | Supermicro X8DT3-LN4F | 6x4 Micron DDR3 ECC | 4x4TB HDD

it looks awesome and it would replace my 770 well!

4790k@4.5GHz, GTX 980, GTX 770 (physX card), 16 GB RAM, 840 evo 120, asus z97pro (wifi ac), kraken x41 cooler, evga supernova 750 G2

I love the matte black and the carbon fiber look of the Extreme, I also like the green on it that can match my build quite nicely, would replace my loud 650 very well. The power efficiency on the 900 series is absurd with the actual performance ratio.  I'm hoping that whoever gets it will put it to good use!

I'm a AMD type of guy but reading about how efficient the 900 series are, it really did amaze me. The Omega cards look great and would definitely keep cool with a high OC

did Linus and the gang get unlucky with their Asus 970 strix? Or do the zotac cards actually OC that much better than the asus?