BenQ BL2420PT WQHD 23.8" IPS Monitor

Geekazoid

I never really figured these monitors for office use, but I suppose that's ONE point. Never been in an office that needed that :P

big excel spreadsheets. more pixels is more better for that. as well as having more windows opened at the same time

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Okay then well that's disappointing :(

I'll update the OP as soon as more information regarding the release date becomes available.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I'll update the OP as soon as more information regarding the release date becomes available.

That would be amazing :)

big excel spreadsheets. more pixels is more better for that. as well as having more windows opened at the same time

Let me rephrase that.

Never been in an office that had ANYTHING better than a normal 1080p panel. Usually TN.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

You guys should notice that 95% of that OP of mine was reworded from the source. I didn't wanna do a copy and paste job like "some" members on here do. I like to make an effort. ;)

Let me rephrase that.

Never been in an office that had ANYTHING better than a normal 1080p panel. Usually TN.

because those are cheap, and for normal office people. where my aunt works, they are an architect buearou (how does one spell that) and everyone has a 1600p PLS screen, not just the architects, because they all need it for something

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

You guys should notice that 95% of that OP of mine was reworded from the source. I didn't wanna do a copy and paste job like "some" members on here do. I like to make an effort. ;)

noone cares geek ;) :*

because those are cheap, and for normal office people. where my aunt works, they are an architect buearou (how does one spell that) and everyone has a 1600p PLS screen, not just the architects, because they all need it for something

Bureau. ;)

Bureau. ;)

noone cares geek ;) :*

Yeah, well, I do. I think that part of being a good member of this forum is putting effort into one's posts.

SWOIT! :D

It's a weird word to spell. I can see why you had trouble. ;)

Yeah, well, I do. I think that part of being a good member of this forum is putting effort into one's posts.

i agree. you shouldve known ive bitched and continue to bitch about it all the time on shit news posts. my style however is a quote or 2 from the article, then my own opinion on it, and what i hope it brings

i agree. you shouldve known ive bitched and continue to bitch about it all the time on sh!t news posts. my style however is a quote or 2 from the article, then my own opinion on it, and what i hope it brings

Yeah, well see, that's the kind of effort I like to see. If everyone just copied and pasted news it'd be ridiculous. I say put in some freaking damn effort or go home.....and stay there. :D

Yeah, well see, that's the kind of effort I like to see. If everyone just copied and pasted news it'd be ridiculous. I say put in some freaking damn effort or go home.....and stay there. :D

i keep on reporting shit posts, and bitching on them until the op fixes it xD i hate those that post just a link and then go on about editing it, just to be first. be good first, then make sure you are first as well...

Yeah I know, just pointing it out :P

Where I work I'm happy to get something 16:9

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Yeah I know, just pointing it out :P

Where I work I'm happy to get something 16:9

id rather use 1280x1024 than 1080p just because it is more balanced for work. 1080p is to wide, so you end up with either one uberwide window, or two that are just a little too small. this is where 1600p shines

i keep on reporting sh!t posts, and bitching on them until the op fixes it xD i hate those that post just a link and then go on about editing it, just to be first. be good first, then make sure you are first as well...

I 100% agree with you. I hate that as well. I wanna give 'em a good whack over the head and tell 'em to stop being so damn lazy.

I 100% agree with you. I hate that as well. I wanna give 'em a good whack over the head and tell 'em to stop being so damn lazy.

thats what i make a point of doing :P

thats what i make a point of doing :P

Good on ya! I think we'd make a good team. We can be "The Damn Lazy Posts Nazi's". :P

Good on ya! I think we'd make a good team. We can be "The Damn Lazy Posts Nazi's". :P

already in the derail squad sorry ^^ but i can be unofficially affiliated with you

already in the derail squad sorry ^^ but i can be unofficially affiliated with you

Ah no worries! I's just being stupid. But it is annoying. But if you wanna I wouldn't say no. ;)

What's God got to do with those crappy speakers? :huh:

Well Godawful is a known "word"? Or do you disapprove of this use of the word God because you are a Christian? In that case I'm sorry, I did not mean to offend, I just meant it as a way of speech

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

Well Godawful is a known "word"? Or do you disapprove of this use of the word God because you are a Christian? In that case I'm sorry, I did not mean to offend, I just meant it as a way of speech

he is just trolling. hes an idiot secretly ;)

Well Godawful is a known "word"?

I realise that. ;)

Or do you disapprove of this use of the word God because you are a Christian? In that case I'm sorry, I did not mean to offend, I just meant it as a way of speech

No worries mate! I'm not offended. It's only when you start using God's name in vain that I'll get offended. I's half joking...seriously. :)