Google trial lets you chat with doctors when you search for symptoms online..

Calm down , you're not dead..Yet.

0dabc3b50b9cfa9a618b439a061d6f77f401a4d7

Searching for symptoms online & don't know who to trust? Good news folks , the News comes courtesy of  Engadget , For those who don't remember there had been a similar implication by google back in 2013 where for instance while searching for symptoms to confirm a causative disease you can actualy have a video chat with a certified personel for free of charge for a certain period about your current symptoms & not get misinformed by shady sites or troll sites which can eventually lead to demotivation or far worse personal effects & harmful psychological trauma that could end up in suicide, especially with teenagers ,The program was under trial back then still is but it's getting close to a full on  trial

" Google is covering the costs of any chats during the trial phase.. "

Searching the web for symptoms of illness can be dangerous  you could identify a real condition, but you also risk scaring yourself for no reason through a misdiagnosis. Google brought this facility to adress this issue,

google-doctor-video-chat.jpg

The trial stage is given out for free as for now, But, You'll likely have to pay for virtual appointments if and when the service is ever ready for prime time & google will have a cut on it , but you'll get your money's worth tho, but it could be much cheaper than seeing a physician in person.

Remember, this system is still under trial ,using this or even anyother sites should be at your own risk.

Post your thoughts & rants down beloowwwwwww....

Bonus:

MwQmB.jpg

http://www.engadget.com/2014/10/11/google-tests-doctor-video-chats/

Details separate people.

I think this is cool.

But still prefer going to the doctor.

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

I love it... Even though I have free health care, I don't care enough to actually go into the doctors.

If Canadian Health care would also cover this throughout canada. I'd love it.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

This is the type of stuff the proper nbn was made for this will be great for people that live in the middle of know where and the nearest doctor is hours away.

aslong it doesn't go the same way as something else *cough*webmd*cough* this might turn out pertty well, as we know how google will handle things.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I don't try to self diagnosed because I don't have a lab to come with a conclusive reason to my condition, but I do try to educate myself to help my doctor understand the symptoms I am having and my medical history.

I came in thinkinking 4 weeks ago suspecting I had leukemia or hodgkin's disease because I started to feel very fatigued, bruising and bleeding due to low platelets, and got really pale and anemic with a random fever and flu-like symptoms with enlarged lymph nodes around my neck. I mentioned these symptoms to my doctor and the first thing that came to our minds was cancer, so he had me do a Complete Blood Count they saw abnormal blood cells and had to go to oncology an hour later where I got my bone marrow biopsy to see whether I had an infection or cancer in my bone marrow, and within 24 hours I was diagnosed with the fear I had in my mind all week, cancer... Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia where my B cells are immature and keep on multiplying. 

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Why...? I can walk 50 m and I'm at the clinic...

Not everyone lives in an asylum buddy...

JKJK

Back on topic.

This could actually be very useful for those who just cant get an appointment for some reason, I still don't see it being used often. They still need to be able to convince people that this is an effective method, considering how this is all dependent on the patients own observations. There aren't even the simplest tests that could be done while using this.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

Why...? I can walk 50 m and I'm at the clinic...

And then u sit down in waiting room for 60 minutes to see a doctor ;) thats how it is in UK for example and any big city in the world really.

So if you are concerned about something on your skin, or something hurts or w/e and all you need is some questions answered why go and waste time ? This makes it easier and faster. And even better if there is going to be webcam session in the future. I am all for it !

But dont missunderstand me, im not saying its the same as seeing a doctor. If there is a serious problem then sure meeting in person is still the only way to go.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I think this is cool.

But still prefer going to the doctor.

The point of this is to determine whether you need to have a glass of milk or antibiotics.

And then u sit down in waiting room for 60 minutes to see a doctor ;) thats how it is in UK for example and any big city in the world really.

So if you are concerned about something on your skin, or something hurts or w/e and all you need is some questions answered why go and waste time ? This makes it easier and faster. And even better if there is going to be webcam session in the future. I am all for it !

But dont missunderstand me, im not saying its the same as seeing a doctor. If there is a serious problem then sure meeting in person is still the only way to go.

If you don't want to wait just go to emergency, tell them is happened suddenly and on scale of 1 to 10 your pain is 11. You'll be in in 10 minutes :)

I think this will help with early detection

Its all about those volumetric clouds

First person that croaks because the Google doctor told him not to worry about that rash is gonna shut this thing down real quick 

Satan's buttcrack 4790K - MSI mpower ultramaxextreme AC - 16gb G.skillz Trident 2400 - ZLoLtac GTX 980  - Corsair H110 Overkill - Oculus Rift DK2 - Asus vg248qe7the144hzone

First person that croaks because the Google doctor told him not to worry about that rash is gonna shut this thing down real quick 

Then back to WebMD..

Ugh, my stomach is upset.

Apparently I have lung cancer now. O_o

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

Am i the only one who can't wait to see all the different ways in which will be abused and trolled?

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

This is the type of stuff the proper nbn was made for this will be great for people that live in the middle of know where and the nearest doctor is hours away.

that's the reason they were using to promote it, but the reality is you can already do this with a phone and basic two way satellite internet.   Also remote internet connection via satellite and community wifi hubs for remote populations are being established irrespective of the NBN. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I super rarely go to the doctor even though because i am rarely sick. I was to the doctor for the first time in 3 years a couple of weeks back because I woke up monday morning and had trouble breathing. Called to my school to say that I was sick and I immedially called the doctors office afterwards, got and acute appointment 10 am. Turns out that I was perfectly healthy.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

*wrong section damn it*

Edited by KenJimmY
CPU : i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Cooler : NH-D14 | GPU : Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 [OC] | MB : Asus Z87-Pro | RAM : A-DATA 8GB 1600Mhz CL9 XPG Black | SSD : 850Evo 250GB

Ahahahaha, no thanks. I like my medical matter to be confidential, I don't want Google in on my personal business as a third party, thank you.

Inb4: "I'm sorry to say, but you have cancer."

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean