Locked 720p \ 57fps no menu option and camera rotation is nightmare in mouse

I have Logitech F710 gamepad and this only game it wont work 

I like FF series and loved Final Fantasy 6,7,8

Final Fantasy XIII turned out to be a worst PC port ever

DON'T buy Final Fantasy XIII PC version

Locked 720p \ 57fps no menu option and camera rotation is nightmare in mouse

I have Logitech F710 gamepad and this only game it wont work 

I like FF series and loved Final Fantasy 6,7,8

As much as I understand you, I'll still buy it. I'm a huge fan of the Final Fantasy series (and just Square Enix in general), I was expecting this to be honest (usually console games made for PC turn bad, so I wasn't expecting much about this one), but I must have it.

Worse than Dark Souls?  GTA IV?  

Can't say I'm too thrilled, but it's not all that expected to be honest.  I'm willing to give Square a little bit of slack here, since they are experimenting with putting some of their Japanese developed console games on PC, which is awesome in itself.  But when Ubisoft shits the bed, I look at them like "you should have known better."  I really didn't expect Square to ever bring FFXIII to PC but I hope this signifies that future FF games will be developed with PC ports in mind.

Also, Durante has been very prompt in getting GeDoSaTo to bump it up to 1080p.

GeDoSaTo

Videos

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 
· Monitor: Acer XB270HU

Well, seeing as how S-E has pretty much botched every handheld and PC port, this is no surprise.

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5

Worst port? It fucking works at least, jesus christ.

So it doesn't have options that utilize the power of people's PCs, doesn't make it a BAD port just not necessarily a GOOD one, for fuck's sake.

Fucking internet only seems to have two modes, THE GREATEST THING FUCKING EVER THAT WAS MADE FROM THE CUM OF GOD and then the polar opposite stance of THIS THING IS SO FUCKING SHIT IT'S WORSE THAN HITLER, JUSTIN BIEBER AND NYAN-CAT COMBINED.

Final Fantasy XIII turned out to be a worst PC port ever

Wow. You haven't been around for long, have you?

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

Meh, if you do buy it just get Durante's fix.

if i run durante's fix my game runs like a shitter :( 

As much as I understand you, I'll still buy it. I'm a huge fan of the Final Fantasy series (and just Square Enix in general), I was expecting this to be honest (usually console games made for PC turn bad, so I wasn't expecting much about this one), but I must have it.

THE SHEEP THINGYS http://i.imgur.com/IIcK1HC.jpg

At least it runs is right. That said I think that the battle system in FF is much much much worse than the port job LOL.

Not as bad for GTA 4 as a pc port.

Wasn't even that bad.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Is this really a surprise to people? You could have looked at the reviews for Final Fantasy VII and VIII on Steam, they even released a port of the Android/DS version of FFIV a month before XIII. They are all bad ports, why would this have been any different?

3x Dell U2414H Triple Monitor Surround @ 5760x1080 / Corsair Obsidian 900D / ASUS ROG Z97 Maximus VII Hero / i7-4790K @ 4.4GHz / 2x EVGA SC GTX 780Ti SLI @ 1150MHz / 16GB GeiL DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz / 120GB Samsung 840 EVO / Corsair AX1200W PSU

Gallery: [1] [2] [3] - Fire Strike Score - Steam Profile

It was poorly optimized for PC. 

Not as bad as this game. I played it when it first came out on the PC.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Not as bad as this game. I played it when it first came out on the PC.

I got less than 20 fps on the lowest settings my 64 X2 rig.

I got less than 20 fps on the lowest settings my 64 X2 rig.

Meh, I got 30 solid on a pretty crappy machine. It ran better on nvidia (which I was running then) so it could have been that. 

You know, I asked my housemate yesterday "Hey have you ever played a game in a resolution as low as 1280x720p?"

His answer - "Why of course...."

"In the last 10 years?"

Gives me this look of skepticism.... before replying "no"

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

Worse than Dark Souls?  GTA IV?  

Can't say I'm too thrilled, but it's not all that expected to be honest.  I'm willing to give Square a little bit of slack here, since they are experimenting with putting some of their Japanese developed console games on PC, which is awesome in itself.  But when Ubisoft shits the bed, I look at them like "you should have known better."  I really didn't expect Square to ever bring FFXIII to PC but I hope this signifies that future FF games will be developed with PC ports in mind.

Also, Durante has been very prompt in getting GeDoSaTo to bump it up to 1080p.

GeDoSaTo

Videos

Idk man, it's hard to give Square slack for this when they DO in fact know how to make decent pc ports:

-Hitman Absolution 

-Tomb Raider

Idk man, it's hard to give Square slack for this when they DO in fact know how to make decent pc ports:

-Hitman Absolution 

-Tomb Raider

I was speaking on Square as a developer as opposed to a publisher.  I highly doubt that they considered FFXIII for a PC release when they build the code for the game.  I hope that the rising numbers of PC gaming will make Square, and other Japanese developers, build their games with PC in mind instead of 'after the fact' ports that often lead to issues.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 
· Monitor: Acer XB270HU

There goes the "Final" PC port...

1vyqlvx8.gif1vyqlvx8.gif1vyqlvx8.gif1vyqlvx8.gif1vyqlvx8.gif1vyqlvx8.gif

Because he had a hard drive.

• 4 weeks later...

Just thought I'd post to let you know that SE is releasing a patch in December to add higher resolutions and graphics options for FF 13, and the FF13-2 release in December looks to be a much better port.

Hello, 

We're happy to announce the specs FFXIII-2 will be supporting. 

■US/PAL version 
- Custom resolutions 
- Graphic options 
- 60fps 
- English and Japanese voices 

■Asian version 
- Custom resolutions 
- Graphic options 
- 60fps 
- Japanese voice 

SQUARE ENIX

Now Enhanced for Windows PC 
Including a range of the downloadable content from the original console, plus the choice for either English or Japanese voiceovers, 60 frames-per-second graphics and customizeable rendering resolution (720p, 1080p, and more).

Hello,

The FINAL FANTASY XIII team have been working hard to improve your experience on Steam and we're happy to announce the following changes will be rolled out at the beginning of December.

■ All versions
Custom resolutions (720p, 1080p...) and graphic options will be added.

We'll be in touch as soon as we're ready for the next one!

SQUARE ENIX