Choose a title for me.

OriginalPromise

Just finished Watch Dogs. 

Please choose one of the following titles with a rate you would give the game out of 10 and why. (ex. 9.5/10, addicting game)

Titanfall

Sims 4

Thief

Skyrim V; Elders Scroll

Sleeping Dogs

Saints Row IV

Bioshock Infinite.

I'm debating with myself which title I should spend my money on next. 

Price is not an issue. 

Thank you, and stay awesome. B)

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

skyrim 10/10 because of it being a great game and all of the mods 

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

If you have not played Skyrim yet... Be prepared to spend hours in front of your computer. It is one of the only games that I play often even years after release. And with mods it looks gorgeous. Bioshock is also a great series. The story in Infinite is really good. I liked it a lot.

Edit: Damn, Nico123473 ninja'd me!  :ph34r: lol, your profile pic matches really well.  :P

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Half-Life 100/10

this game is so great it made me re-buy it just because it was awesome

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

saints row iv 10/10 definitely better than gta anything

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

skyrim with mods 10/10, its everything you want it to be

sleeping dogs 9/10, fun batman style combat in a beautiful open world filled. storys great as well, and a great sound track. play it 

dayz 9/10 (10/10 if their was less hacking)

insurgency (10/10) it doesnt cost 80 bucks, free dlc, not very hard on hardware, and its a very tactical game 

I've been playing some Insurgency and holy shit that game paid it's value in the first 3 hours. Great developers (i think one of them still lives with his mom though hehe) and with the new ranking system it actually feels rewarding to win games, get kills etc.

holy shit why does nobody like saints row

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Skyrim V; Elders Scroll

It's The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, not vice-versa =P (sorry, just made me chuckle x3)

I'd say go with it though. You should get far more hours of play out of it than any of the others you listed, easily.

Skyrim..... 10/10

The game is amazing. The main storyline is great, but what makes the game so good is the fact you get more than just one storyline. I think there are about 4 or 5 other stories that can be completed. They are just as good, if not better than the main story line. All side quests have their own very unique and interesting story to tell. There are A LOT of quests in the game. The open world is VERY fun to run around and explore. There is just so much to do in the game, and it's all great quality. Most games have very insignificant side quests, but wit Skyrim you actually WANT to do them. The base game will get you around 100 hours easily. Get the all the DLC (or just buy the legendary edition) and you can get 150-200 hours out of the game no problem. 

Also, I never played with mods, so if you get into mods you can defiantly get more quality gameplay. Skyrim is defiantly the best option on your list, plus now that it's almost 4 years old, you can get it at a great price. HIGHLY recommended. 

Get Skyrim. It's the game on that list you can sink the most hours into and with mods is a beautiful world in which you can easily immerse yourself.

Titanfall

Sims 4

Thief

Skyrim V; Elders Scroll

Sleeping Dogs

Saints Row IV

Bioshock Infinite.

I'm debating with myself which title I should spend my money on next. 

Price is not an issue. 

Thank you, and stay awesome. B)

Titanfall, Sims 4 - haven't played yet, so I'll leave it out

Thief - 5/10 I extremely love stealth game, I absolutely do.... but this one... isn't so exciting and fun.

Skyrim V - 9/10 With Mods, so many wonderful mods! 6/10 without mods, combat is boring, repetitive, so are quests, the world could be good but the delivery felt bland, the best thing about the game is the leveling system where the more you use something, the better you become at it. Otherwise, it's quite repetitive with little variety, the mechanics should've been better to support the game's story and world. (this is only due to personal taste)

Sleeping Dogs - 9/10 One of the best Open-World games I've played.

Saints Row IV - 7.5/10 Stupidly fun (literally stupidly)

Bioshock Inifinite - 7/10, the story is good, the arts are great but... the gameplay is quite a "your everyday first-person shooter", everything else seems great, but the gunplay wasn't as great

All of these are just personal opinions based on my taste, though.

Sleeping Dogs - 9/10 - Very, very fun open world game. Hong Kong is such a cool, charming place. Beautifully art direction, memorable characters and the story is brilliant. I loved every bit of it!

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

I personally don't like Skyrim at all. The only games there that I enjoyed very much are Sleeping Dogs and Bioshock Infinite. Their stories are fantastic and the gameplay is very exciting. 10/10 for both.

I haven't played Sims 4 or Saints Row IV so i can't rate them, but here is what I rate the other games

Skyrim - 10/10
Titanfall - 8.5/10
Thief - 8.5/10
Bioshock Infinite - 9/10

I've played, but never finished Sleeping Dogs. I got a quarter of the way through it and stopped becuase it bored me too much. The game just seemed like a Grand Theft Auto rip off in my opinion. Story up to the point I stopped wasn't spectacular, gameplay was about the same a GTA. 

skyrim 5/10. I personally didn't like it as much as Saints Row IV, and plus, if you have too many mods, it will slow it down hard.

Skyrim, 9.5/10 incredible game, especially with all the mods you can add on to it. The storyline, with all the things you can do, is very long and with mods becomes even longer, meaning it will fill lots of your time, without ever getting bored.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

skyrim with mods 10/10, its everything you want it to be

sleeping dogs 9/10, fun batman style combat in a beautiful open world filled. storys great as well, and a great sound track. play it

Batman style? Think you'll find that SD's takes from its predecessor True Crime: Streets of L.A. Years before Batman.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530