Would you buy this?

mr moose

$_57.JPG

Marked as "remanufactured" for those who aren't sure if the seating wasn't a factory option.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Suzuki-quadrunner-250cc-couch-bike-/131308180303?pt=AU_Go_Karts&hash=item1e9293d34f

Not too sure if it crosses the line between basically Australian and redneck Australian but certainly Australian.

Motor bike turned in to a weapon of awesomeness.

No Shit?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

$1000 AUS

Wat?

d6f.jpg

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

Nah, the beer is probably shite.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

I thought for sure it was factory, looks damn good for those mods! Hope the beer comes with or no deal.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Only in Australia. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

them beers :/

the guy is probably stoned to post this useless scrap on ebay!

Stoned if he thinks he's going to get a grand for it.  

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Stoned if he thinks he's going to get a grand for it.  

yes in that case, he would have been the most stoned person on earth!

I would buy this just because I'm Aussie :D

I would buy this just because I'm Aussie :D

no, an Aussie would by this just for the beer.  The rest of it is just so you don't have to carry the beer home.

Needs to be able to carry more beer, then I would buy for sure..

CPU Intel Core i7-4790K  | Motherboard Asus Sabertooth z97 Mark 1 | RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gb 1866mhz | GPU EVGA GeForce GTX 980 w/ ACX 2.0 | Case Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window | Storage Western Digital BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB |  PSU Corsiar RM750 | Display(s) Some Acer Things | Cooling Corsair H100i + 5x Noctua NF-F12 industrial 120mm fans(they are freaking load) | Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K95 |  Mouse Logitech G502 | Sound Audio-Technica AD900x + 02+ODAC +AT2020 | OS Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 

Does it shoot flames out of the exhaust pipe?

I doubt it has an exhaust pipe. :unsure:

I doubt it has an exhaust pipe. :unsure:

No deal then...

Seriously though: Can you get something brand new for 1000AUD? You might be better off going that route... (1000AUD is around 39.1k PHP... You can get a decent 100-120cc motorcycle with that over here)...

No deal then...

Seriously though: Can you get something brand new for 1000AUD? You might be better off going that route... (1000AUD is around 39.1k PHP... You can get a decent 100-120cc motorcycle with that over here)...

You could probably get something decent second hand for about that, but brand new that isn't cheap rubbish starts at $6000-7000. 

I'm sure you'll flip it within 5 minutes  

Funny thing is in Australia there is a big push for regulation on quad bikes (even for private use) because they are the number one killer on farms.  The flying doctors would have a complete flip out if they saw this ad.

no looks like a hooker died on it 

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

I could probably change out the seats for some proper recliners so yeah. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

if it comes with the beer its a bargin i say

Its all about those volumetric clouds