How To Talk My Dad Into Letting Me Buy A Miata

Snapy1

If only I could get a low sportscar, that would not look dumb as hell as I ride it. (6'5")

Again, 3000gt. The seat sits low, if you slide the seat all the way back it has more than enough leg room (I'm 5 foot 11 and I couldn't touch the pedals with it all the way back). and It's not a "tiny" car, it's rather big for a sports car, but that just gives it a good stance and good grip. Go out to a used car lot and test drive one, they are fun as shit.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I refuse to get a used WRX (or 2.5rs) or a used Evo, unless I know the owner personally. Evos and WRX's are usually owned by kids who will run them really hard, now dont get me wrong I understand Evos and WRX's arent cars just to drive around in, yes there made to be ridden hard but kids seem to be more careless when doing so. Not saying all kids, I know few kids with evos and wrx's that take really good car of there cars and I know some people who treat them badly.

Again this just opinions :P

You think this particular Miata owner, especially with ricelands and a stickerbombed fender looking to trade for an S14, is different? :lol:

If only I could get a low sportscar, that would not look dumb as hell as I ride it. (6'5")

Kinda depends on whether your height is in your legs or torso, but I've seen taller dudes get in an FR-S.

I refuse to get a used WRX (or 2.5rs) or a used Evo, unless I know the owner personally. Evos and WRX's are usually owned by kids who will run them really hard, now dont get me wrong I understand Evos and WRX's arent cars just to drive around in, yes there made to be ridden hard but kids seem to be more careless when doing so. Not saying all kids, I know few kids with evos and wrx's that take really good car of there cars and I know some people who treat them badly.

Again this just opinions :P

it's kinda sad to find cars run as toys for distraction and not as means of transport. I get your point, man :) there are often mature owners that care about their cars as much as they care about themselves.

Kinda depends on whether your height is in your legs or torso, but I've seen taller dudes get in an FR-S.

Yeah, I can fit. But it looks kind of dumb as a long dude drives a waist high car. If you know what I mean.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Yeah, I can fit. But it looks kind of dumb as a long dude drives a waist high car. If you know what I mean.

Sure, some are even surprised I fit in the Miata, and I'm only 185cm. But you're a Finn! You can drive anything you want and no one's gonna give you shit for it! :lol: