Linus Tech Tips looks to be growing fast!

So I was looking at google trends today and I checked out how Linus was faring in terms of search rankings. With peak queries this month and marked gains starting in January of this year, it seems as if Linus has really grown his brand fast.

post-21986-0-30221800-1370220370.png

What do you guys make of this?

i dont know how accurate those stats are but it's great :D i really hope this does good so we can get more videos from linus media group :D

Yeah, first time when i visit that site there was only 50 registed users now have over 27323 members, crazy indeed!

it says australia dosent like this forum but half the people on here are ozzy

Yeah that seems a lil backwards but I can only imagine all the Canadian search volume is to due to his NCIX affiliation, and there's just less volume from straya

surely there should be some activity outside us, canada and uk?

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

surely there should be some activity outside us, canada and uk?

its probably less than 1% so it doesnt show up, thats my guess

its probably less than 1% so it doesnt show up, thats my guess

i would expect Australia especially to be above 1%

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

This is what happens when great content and patience come together.

i would expect Australia especially to be above 1%

yeah, you're right, i have no idea then :P

Can people please stop calling it 'straya? I'm an Aussie and I've NEVER heard anyone refer to it like that.

Desktop - Custom watercooled R4E/i7 3930k/GTX 780 SLI/32gb 2400mhz DDR3/Xonar STX/OCZ V4 256gb RAID 0/24tb RAID 5

Laptop - Clevo P370EM - i7 3630QM/GTX 680M SLI/8gb 1866mhz DDR3/840 pro 256gb RAID 0/750gb mechanical

Mostly all Canadians, Americans, and Britts haha. We need to attract moooooaaaar

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

The U.K representing well! :D

#KILLEDMYWIFE

Can people please stop calling it 'straya?

Sorry bro, you can blame the twitch chat during the stream for that.

Can people please stop calling it 'straya? I'm an Aussie and I've NEVER heard anyone refer to it like that.

You must not have ever come into contact with Australian Tumblr users... :P

i think i'm the ONLY trini hear 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))