your school year so far?

Swndlr

4 AP Classes this year (Senior year):  AP Calc BC, AP English, AP Computer Science, AP Physics.

Still not as challenging as last year. (I'm looking at you AP US History)

what is AP? too lazy to google

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Advanced Placement.  It's where you take a college level course.  At the end of the year, we take a test and if we get a high enough score, it can be worth actual college credit.

i5 4670k (can OC to 4.4Ghz) - Hyper 212 evo w/ AC MX2 - XFX Radeon R9 280X8GB ADATA XPG V2 DDR3-1600 - MSI Z87 G41 - Corsair CX600M 600W PSU - 1TB HDD - 120GB SSD

pretty sure, advanced placement 

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

wat

AP US was fun as fk

It was miles easier than AP chem, anyway.

I even screwed myself over on the AP US exam. When I started the written portion,  I realized two of my 3 pens were dead, and I used my third without thinking.. my Sharpie pen.

It bled through every page, when I realized the mistake I made I was like "well I've got like 20 pages so even half of that should still be ok"

nah, I ran out of paper. Had to ask for more.

The proctors were in a panic because clearly this has never happened before, so I had to sit there for 10 minutes doing nothing while someone ran to find me more paper, even though they were supposed to have some on hand for this exact situation.

Error: 410

Grades are shit -_-

Two things before the image:

One, I'm running 1080p on my Dell, like a boss.

Two, I'm doing better in Geometry than what I was in Algebra.

gallery_37587_679_96009.png

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

4 AP Classes this year (Senior year):  AP Calc BC, AP English, AP Computer Science, AP Physics.

Any advice with AP US History and AP Calc AB? They're the two worst classes I have (AP Chem. is pretty easy IMO). Junior year is not turning out so well...

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

It's been going fantastic so far. I wanted my senior year to be my best year, and so far it has been. Dunno what else is in store for me, but I just want to make good grades and make tons of memories. 

COMIC SANS

wat

AP US was fun as fk

It was miles easier than AP chem, anyway.

I even screwed myself over on the AP US exam. When I started the written portion,  I realized two of my 3 pens were dead, and I used my third without thinking.. my Sharpie pen.

It bled through every page, when I realized the mistake I made I was like "well I've got like 20 pages so even half of that should still be ok"

nah, I ran out of paper. Had to ask for more.

The proctors were in a panic because clearly this has never happened before, so I had to sit there for 10 minutes doing nothing while someone ran to find me more paper, even though they were supposed to have some on hand for this exact situation.

How was the AP History exam? Was it hard? Last year everyone scored 1 and 2s at my school.

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

shit

I got one of those lazy ass teachers who doesnt do shit, basically gives out some old sheet on how to do the work and gives you the work.

Plus its from a decade old math book, so you are only able to get like 30% of the information you need out of it.

So here it is, In Canada the education is better, but the schools have no money and are dirt cheap. In America, the education is crap but the schools are rich.

Sadly the money part really kills it.

My proof is one of my friends who lives in America. Says the schools are fucking rich there, but the education is crap.

Sooooo many high school people....

Otherwise nervous about my university organic chem exam, all else is good. 

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10