is there ever gonna be a elder scroll 6?

1832vin

just wondering, the rumors died down...

ever gonna be one? cuz bethesda does seem to be just making the MMO game, and no news on elder scrolls

Probably.. Just like they will probably be a Half Life 3 and Fallout 4

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I WANT ELDER SCROLLS V!!!!!!!!

waa

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Well considering how much money skyrim made i'm fairly sure that another TES game is in the works.

Probably. Still my fear is that some dumbass corporate suit at Zenimax is going to look at the disappointing numbers for Elder Scrolls Online and think "Oh, I guess people don't like Elder Scrolls anymore. Let's divert resources to a different project. Herp derp."

I wouldn't think it's terribly likely, but sometimes I worry...

elder scrolls 6 will come out but they have a long development time

Probably. Still my fear is that some dumbass corporate suit at Zenimax is going to look at the disappointing numbers for Elder Scrolls Online and think "Oh, I guess people don't like Elder Scrolls anymore. Let's divert resources to a different project. Herp derp."

agree

Its all about those volumetric clouds

just wondering, the rumors died down...

ever gonna be one? cuz bethesda does seem to be just making the MMO game, and no news on elder scrolls

bethesda had nothing to do with the Elder Scrolls online, that was zenimax who made that

Bethesda didnt make ESO, so there's that

edit: they published it but Zenimax Online Studios made the game

Looking for a job

Probably.. Just like they will probably be a Half Life 3 and Fallout 4

that's like saying, not in a million years, no

it's hard to maintain a company that are directly linked to the game sales, + having enough time to maintain a crew to keep the quality up

Elder Scrolls 6 is Skyrim with MORE MODS.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

bethesda had nothing to do with the Elder Scrolls online, that was zenimax who made that

Bethesda didnt make ESO, so there's that

edit: they published it but Zenimax Online Studios made the game

Zenimax Media is the parent company of Zenimax Online Studios, Bethesda Game Studio, and Bethesda Softworks.  Essentially they're all the same people, I believe Zenimax would be referring to the big shots in that post.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

definitely. it just that they probably will release fallout 4 before TES 6

They're working on Fallout 4 right now, unfortunately. So any announcement of a new Elder Scrolls is likely half a year to a year in the future, alongside with completion of Fallout 4. I personally think FO4 will come in time for christmas season this year. They've had 3 years on it now.

Zenimax Media is the parent company of Zenimax Online Studios, Bethesda Game Studio, and Bethesda Softworks.  Essentially they're all the same people, I believe Zenimax would be referring to the big shots in that post.

Zenimax is the publisher.

Zenimax Online Studio is just another studio under them, just like Bethesda, InXile, Splash Damage, id and Arkane.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I feel your pain, bro. I've been waiting ever since TES: V released :P

CPU Intel i7-4770k @4.4Ghz Motherboard ASUS Maximus VI Hero RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz 16GB GPU MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G Case Corsair 760T Storage Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB + 2x WD Black 1TB PSU Corsair AX860 Display(s) AcerXB1, QNIX QX2710                         Cooling Corsair H105 Keyboard Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red + Red LED Mouse Logitech G700s Sound Beyerdynamic MMX300

They're working on Fallout 4 right now, unfortunately. So any announcement of a new Elder Scrolls is likely half a year to a year in the future, alongside with completion of Fallout 4. I personally think FO4 will come in time for christmas season this year. They've had 3 years on it now.

Zenimax is the publisher.

Zenimax Online Studio is just another studio under them, just like Bethesda, InXile, Splash Damage, id and Arkane.

i think fallout4  will come next chirstmas and they accounce it during the VGA thingy (hoping it doesnt suck as much like it did last year)

The Elder Scrolls (main games) is one of the most beloved series in the world of gaming, I'd say the odds of there not being another one are astronomical. 

It'll probably just be a year or two before we hear anything about it, that's all - which is a good thing, last thing we want are half-assed ES games pumping out every 6 months/year like clockwork.

You might want to keep your eye on this in the meantime: http://tesrenewal.com/

They remake TES games in their successor's game engines, and are currently working on 'Skywind' (Morrowind remade in Skyrim engine) which I can't wait for. It's just a fan-based thing though, so i've no idea when/if they'll ever get it finished...t.t