Worst game you have played?

brownninja97

Penny racers for the ps2 it's a racing game imagen trying to control a shopping trolley on an ice rink in a hurricane and you basically have that game

The only difference between a politician and a criminal in patience . A criminal will try to take everything immediately where as a politician known to take it one small piece at a time

Minecraft was awesome back in the day, i got it in alpha very very early, seananners uploaded three episodes of it and that was the first and last time i got my parents to buy a game on the internet(they like buying discs) it played the shit out of it but then the updates came and the brats that you wanna slap in servers, i was playing with my friends on a hunger game server about a week ago and this kid that just brought called me a noob. Ive had the game way longer then he has and now they have all these rubbish features that dont even work well because of the graphics furthermore you try to play hunger games but like 60% of people hack it to hell. Its a shame how fame brings down a game.

I know what you mean but it's also just the fact that the "newness" wears off after a while... let's face it - when you bought a good game back in the day you thought it was beast, but now, after a few years it's just "meh" 

I agree that there's a lot more hackers and stuff, but that's how that goes.

I can tell you now that if you try that old game again you will not enjoy it nearly as much as you did back in the day - you can't get rid of all that experience and knowledge you gained so far.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Penny racers for the ps2 it's a racing game imagen trying to control a shopping trolley on an ice rink in a hurricane and you basically have that game

That game was fucking awesome because of how shit it was.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I would have said slender, but that is free. So I'll go with Minecraft, which doesn't really shine as a game, but has some really nice mods/custom maps.

I'm going to say recently, BF3 for console. I really hate the controls and graphics on the console, but I bought it on Origin recently and it's awesome so far.

I used to enjoy it because i was amazing at aiming but  then i got bad company 2 on pc. Now i barely touch the ps3

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Back when I had a PS1 i used to hate tomb rader.. The game was infuriatingly hard to find what you were actually supposed to do!

CPU: i5 3570k                                 PSU: CX650 Corsair                 SSD: 128GB Samsung 840

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance     Case: Zalman Z11                    HDD: 500Gb Toshiba & 1TB Western Digital

MOBO: ASrock Extreme 4 Z77        GPU: GTX 770

Back when I had a PS1 i used to hate tomb rader.. The game was infuriatingly hard to find what you were actually supposed to do!

I never got how people thought she was beautiful, she isnt.

Listen if you care.

she never has been lol, in game or real life.. the new tomb raider portrays her as alot better looking than she actually is in real life. I hate those games though, they seem to rub me up the wrong way, just cant enjoy them.

CPU: i5 3570k                                 PSU: CX650 Corsair                 SSD: 128GB Samsung 840

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance     Case: Zalman Z11                    HDD: 500Gb Toshiba & 1TB Western Digital

MOBO: ASrock Extreme 4 Z77        GPU: GTX 770

she never has been lol, in game or real life.. the new tomb raider portrays her as alot better looking than she actually is in real life. I hate those games though, they seem to rub me up the wrong way, just cant enjoy them.

They could make it a more realist maybe copy some stuff from uncharted. In that the main Nate i think cant tank everyone and he isnt a bloody twig that would most likely snap if they stepped on a ladybird.

Listen if you care.

Don't know if this counts because it is probably not the worst game I have played (because I did play over 150 hrs.) but it pissed me off the most. Diablo 3 should have just continued to play Diablo 2 LOD until Torchlight 2 came out what a waste of a summer sigh!

Super OP AF Killer Retro Emulation PC 360 No Scope 420 Blaze It (Sorry I Couldn't Help It) Seriously Though This PC Is Overkill And Before You Ask It Does Play Crysis 1024x768 60 FPS

Intel Core Duo 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz // ASUS P5N-D // Zalman CNPS9500A Air Cooler // 4GB G.Skill @ 400MHz 5 5 5 31 23 // 2 Way SLI GeForce 9800 GTX+ // 32" SONY WEGA CRT TV 480i // Corsair TX750 // Seagate 3TB // Win XP 32Bit // Sony DVD RW // ANTEC Full Tower // Steel Series H Wireless // Logitech K520 Wireless Keyboard // Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse // Logitech G27 Racing Wheel // Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS // HORI Fight Stick Mini // 8Bitdo NES30 Pro / FC30 Pro / SNES30 / SFC30 Bluetooth Controllers

Future Upgrades The New 8Bitdo Wireless SNES Controller With Analog Sticks / 8Bitdo Bluetooth Arcade Fight Stick / Proper HD I Know This Machine Does Not Support 3 TB / Icy Dock 5.25 4 Bay HD Hot Swap Bay For More Seamless Multi Booting Want To Run At Least Win 95, Win XP, Win 7 

i7 3770k @ 4.5Ghz // ASUS Maximus V Formula // CM Hyper 212 EVO // 16GB G.Skill Sniper @ 2133MHz 9 11 10 28 // Crossfire Sapphire 7970 // 42" 4K 60Hz FreeSync WasabiMango IPS // Corsair AX860 // Samsung 1TB 840EVO // Seagate 3TB // Seagate Barracuda 160GB sata II // OCZ Vertex 3 90GB sata III // Win 10 64Bit // ASUS DVD RW // 2 Corsair AF 120 // 2 Corsair SP 120 // 2 xigmatek 120 // Corsair 760t white flavor // NZXT HUE+ RGB Controller // Sennheiser G4me Zero // Steel Series H // Corsair M95 // Corsair K95 // 3 Xbox 360 Controllers // Dolphin Bar // Wii U Mote // Leap Motion Plus // Logitech G27 Racing Wheel // Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS // HORI Fight Stick Mini // 8Bitdo NES30 Pro / FC30 Pro / SNES30 / SFC30 Bluetooth Controllers

Future Upgrades 1080Ti or Vega RX64 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/16900-nothing-special/

So, after buying the humble bundle 8, I would say dear esther is the worst one I ever played. I also have to agree with TotalBiscuit that it isn't a game, so it does not actually qualify.

The worst game I've ever played was a snowboarding game called stoked, on xbox. The mechanics were all bad, I couldn't get a hang of it for like 3 hours and I ended up just raging and throwing it out, haha.

#!

Cod Mw3, Cod Black ops, Cod MW2, Cod Black Ops 2

MW2 was pretty good, what platform was you playing it on?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Worst game by far was Grid. Never have i seen a racing game with such terrible handling on the cars and their stupid ranking system for corners would punich people for taking the preferred line through the apex. the games optimal corner was way off the normal racing line. It was so bad I went to trade it in not even 24 hours after it came out and ended up giving it to a kid who's mom told to choose between grid and pokemon

simulator games

racing simulator games are awesome for example granturismo is one of the best games ive ever played.

Listen if you care.

Modern Warfare 3. MW2 and Black Ops(1 and 2) may not have been anything speical, but MW3 was just... just bad. MW2 could at least be fun at times, but MW3 just made me really ask why people keep buying these games.

Counter strike global offensive. That was so boring, it was free twice and i spent an hour and got bored as hell. Source was so fun so i dont know what happened.

Nothing. It's basically the same game with some minor changes to weapons and slightly updated graphics.

Though I preferred CSS's look over GO's and general feel, it's pretty easy to see not much has actually changed. It's still Counter-Strike, people are just complaining because it's new. Just like people to CSS when it came out.

i7 6700K @ 4.00GHz | 8.00GB DDR4 | MSI Z170A SLI PLUS | GeForce GTX 1070 (Gigabyte) | DELL S2415H (1920x1080@60Hz) Acer 23" S230HL (1920x1080@60Hz) | 120GB Samsung SSD 840 EVO, 1TB Western Digital HDD,  1TB Western Digital HDD | Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Modern Warfare 3. MW2 and Black Ops(1 and 2) may not have been anything speical, but MW3 was just... just bad. MW2 could at least be fun at times, but MW3 just made me really ask why people keep buying these games.

Nothing. It's basically the same game with some minor changes to weapons and slightly updated graphics.

Though I preferred CSS's look over GO's and general feel, it's pretty easy to see not much has actually changed. It's still Counter-Strike, people are just complaining because it's new. Just like people to CSS when it came out.

Its feels slower or something like that, i dot mind the graphics. The hit detection has gone to shit though.

Listen if you care.

Its feels slower or something like that, i dot mind the graphics. The hit detection has gone to shit though.

Switch back and worth between it and Source I can see how people can think that. In source it feels generally faster, but I'm pretty sure you move about the same. And nothing is wrong with the hit detection. The hitboxes are just smaller compared to 1.6 and Source. It just takes a bit of practice to get used to it. Admitted it would be a better if they fixed the ADADADAD issue and made the weapons act more like 1.6 when it came to movement, tap-shooting, and jumping.

i7 6700K @ 4.00GHz | 8.00GB DDR4 | MSI Z170A SLI PLUS | GeForce GTX 1070 (Gigabyte) | DELL S2415H (1920x1080@60Hz) Acer 23" S230HL (1920x1080@60Hz) | 120GB Samsung SSD 840 EVO, 1TB Western Digital HDD,  1TB Western Digital HDD | Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Too Human would be another game I played and HATED.

Funnily enough, despite the fact that it's shit, it's a collectors item for the future.

Thank you Epic.