DEEPCOOL Launches CAPTAIN Series High End Prefilled CPU Liquid Coolers

That is beutiful, and its a triple rad. ill take 5

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

http://www.guru3d.com/index.php?ct=articles&action=file&id=1328

It has a rectangular metal bracket that slips right over the top of the block without any rings or clips needed making installation and removal a snap.

Wow!

That looks easy, almost to easy :P

Even if I did get an AIO it wouldn't be anytime soon :( but thanks for clarifying that for me anyway :D

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

dayum thats sexy af

CPU: i7 4790K-----GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming + MSI GTX 980 TWINFROZR ------MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 7-------RAM: Klevv Genuine 2400MHz-------PSU: EVGA 850W SuperNOVA G2-------CASE: Phanteks Enhtoo Luxe

The only way they could cool it, is to actually have this fins transfer heat that is attached to the top of the copper water block.

In order for that "blower fan" to work and do any job at all, is to have an internals in the middle of it that power it ( but tube is going inside it, so no chance for that ) and also it would have to have heatsinks inside of that enclosure and openings in that enclousure so the heat can go outside.

That picture is pretty high res, you see that from up to bottom, its pretty much sealed.

I liked rajintek new AIO more.

No no no, we lack a bird's eye few straight into the center. Your could easily rig a servo that the pipe slips through but does not touch to spin a blower. I think we should have someone dismantle it and confirm or deny. I know I could design a block to be both a blower and pump, but as to whether or not that's what this is is slightly unclear.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

That looks cool, might need to get one. 

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

A render doctored into a motherboard photo? Seriously?

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Will they release a special edition model called the captain slow?

I like the look of this AIO, but it still won't convince me to get one, as I prefer custom loops and air coolers, but it's refreshing to see new designs appearing to take on the dull, dour black coolers that have been so prevalent until now.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Belongs in their steam castle case. I'm liking the style they go with. It's....unique.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Eh, the extra cooling surface is probably worth it if it's been internally engineered well with lots of fins for the blower. (that said, blower-style turbine cooler, for shame...).

Based on what I've seen, and what they've described in the news release (Granted, WCCFT, so not necessarily the most reliable source), it definitely implies a non-blower style design. There is literally no mention of any sort of integrated fan or blower on the water block. Of course that doesn't exclusively discount such a possibility.

However, this specific quote from the article:

The combination of the transparent tube that connects the cold plate to the pump and the red LED lighting creates what DEEPCOOL describes as a “Nuclear Reactor” look.

leads me to believe that the design is entirely artistic. Which frankly is good, because I think having an integrated blower would just complicate the design and engineering unnecessarily. If you need more cooling, buy the next version up which includes a larger RAD.

Looks wise, it's sexy as hell. Though I must admit, the Red bladed fans they picture are pretty underwhelming. I'd be tempted to swap them out for other fans - perhaps those sexy Noctua all blank industrial-styled 120mm fans.

But as you say, we'll need to wait until we see a proper review sample and/or teardown to be sure.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Umm... Am I the only one questioning the mounting system? I mean, look at the first picture, it's kinda just...sitting there.

Edit: unless it's mounted with those screw holes shown in the other pictures, but that doesn't look to be long enough to reach the holes in the motherboard...

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

Wow, just realized that this is a triple rad... that is so going inside my 540 on the front.

Nice+alien+on+alien+action+_15f3b743a02f

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

They look very cool, but the second picture seems to be at least half render.....The fans doesn't look real.

If this ends up being very low noise and good performance, I might end up going AIO anyway.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

No no no, we lack a bird's eye few straight into the center. Your could easily rig a servo that the pipe slips through but does not touch to spin a blower. I think we should have someone dismantle it and confirm or deny. I know I could design a block to be both a blower and pump, but as to whether or not that's what this is is slightly unclear.

Is it even worth it design a HSF that small and ineffective for the cost of making it? It could just be an aesthetic design that's looking to solve a problem.

Does anyone know their contact email? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

They seem like a fairly small company, they may not have a public email listed.

http://www.deepcool.com/company/contactus/2013-12/86_97.shtml

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Hot damn these look cool.  If only I had a red theme going ):

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

danm that looks like a sexy AOI.

I wonder why there is a fan on the top though, my guess is that it's a way to ensure your pump is working.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

true you could make that.

but what is blower cooling actually? there is no openings to air go out. its just mixing air then xD

true you could make that.

but what is blower cooling actually? there is no openings to air go out. its just mixing air then xD

it could be implemented as a dual-ring structure where it cyclones in through the sides, goes through the fine, hits the bottom and the eye of the cyclone, and is pushed up from the center by thermal flow and pressure.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Post error