Comcast Rationalizes The Need To Buy TWC

BERG_A_HOLIC

Nice link... ._.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

you should quote some of the article when making a news post.

Comcast needs to back the fuck off, once they fix their shitty customer service and lower their prices they can start going after other companies.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Comcast......

TNUqY1f.jpg

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Good article, mate. Very thought provoking OP there. I bet Comcast is going to shudder at your own two cents about the matter.

Innovation & pro-consumer at it's best (hahaha)

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

comcast. you want more customers? i can easily get you more customers and ruin your competition in JUST 4 EASY steps!

1. remove your data caps.

2. give gigabit to everyone for like $50 a month

3. dont touch anything, just give us the service. we can do security measures ourselves.

4. slap the NSA in the face

thats right you heard it! millions of customers crying for your service at your doorstep in just a couple of hours. just call 1 888 888 888888 TODAY

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

comcast. you want more customers? i can easily get you more customers and ruin your competition in JUST 4 EASY steps!

3. dont touch anything, just give us the service. we can do security measures ourselves.

thats right you heard it! millions of customers crying for your service at your doorstep in just a couple of hours. just call 1-800-666-HELL TODAY

fixed

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

New report from Comcast: "With the new merger, we'll be able to deliver speeds of up to 50GHz, allowing anyone and everyone to have the highspeed access required to download more ram for their systems to play the title by both EA and Ubisoft: Battlefield Net-Nuetrality Dogs 2. If you pre order your Comcast internet service within two weeks, you'll get full access to the first DLC, Netflix rising." The release date of the YouTube assault DLC appears to be non-existent. All are hoping for net-code improvements as currently, before you shoot, you must subscribe to a better internet service before your hit may be registered.

Seriously Comcast? Come on! You have lots of money already. Improve your infrastructure before spreading yourself out even more. Hopefully Tom Wheeler will make the right decision. ):

New report from Comcast: "With the new merger, we'll be able to deliver speeds of up to 50GHz, allowing anyone and everyone to have the highspeed access required to download more ram for their systems to play the title by both EA and Ubisoft: Battlefield Net-Nuetrality Dogs 2. If you pre order your Comcast internet service within two weeks, you'll get full access to the first DLC, Netflix rising." The release date of the YouTube assault DLC appears to be non-existent. All are hoping for net-code improvements as currently, before you shoot, you must subscribe to a better internet service before your hit may be registered.

Seriously Comcast? Come on! You have lots of money already. Improve your infrastructure before spreading yourself out even more. Hopefully Tom Wheeler will make the right decision. ):

You had me at 50GHz....

The fact that they're grasping at straws is encouraging

Satan's buttcrack 4790K - MSI mpower ultramaxextreme AC - 16gb G.skillz Trident 2400 - ZLoLtac GTX 980  - Corsair H110 Overkill - Oculus Rift DK2 - Asus vg248qe7the144hzone

In other news, Comcast Ceo Brian L. Roberts announced the company's intention to buy Burger King, make the only menu item fries, a whopper, and drink (called triple play), but keep the slogan "have it your way"

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

I really don't know how to feel about this. They gotta be dipshit retarded to think they have any competition with these corporations that they conspire with to ensure that they monopolize areas. I feel bad for the suits at the helm of the public ever gets a hold of them

thats right you heard it! millions of customers crying for your service at your doorstep in just a couple of hours. just call 1 888 888 888888 TODAY

All the other ISPs would quickly react to such change and then all the ISPs will be offering double the services for half the revenue.