How to deal with disrespectful, bitchy neighbors.

OriginalPromise

So today, I put the trash outside the door for about 5 minutes since I was about to pick up some takeout. 

Coincidentally, my neighbor came back home, saw the trash, began calling my family "lazy" while spitting out profanity, opened the screen door, and threw the trash back inside my house.

He mentions that he already contacted the manager, yet failed to notify me beforehand which is proper procedure. 

We feel like he isn't being reasonable enough since he stays up until 2 A.M. and watches Netflix, and I could clearly hear whatever he is watching. 

I am already planning to contact the property manager regarding this issue.

How should I (personally) deal with his attitude?

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Tell him if he does it again that you'll call the cops. That's uncalled for, and illegal for him to do that.

Kill him. No, just talk to him.

Drop The bass, in his general direction, or sue him for being a d*ck

Tell him if he does it again that you'll call the cops. That's uncalled for, and illegal for him to do that.

"I don't give a fuck!"

-Bitchy Neighbor.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

"I don't give a fuck!"

-Bitchy Neighbor.

Screw with his netflix. 

wait no...thats probably wrong 

/Talk with the property manager first. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

If he threw it back into YOUR house, which means he most likely stepped on your property. Next time tell him you'll call the cops for trespassing. 

Optimal reason, don't go to mananger , go sraight to the cops say that he threatened you.. Let's see where it goes from there, PS: might be a good time to audio tag your front door

Details separate people.

personally i would use the +1 method of the force continuum with him

+1 method ( his level of force + up 1= you level of force)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Use_of_force_continuum

this is what we as guards get thought 

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Threaten to call the cops on him.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

"I don't give a fuck!"

-Bitchy Neighbor.

Then call the cops on him, see if he cares then.

And make sure to mention how much of a douche he's been in specific detail.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

KILL IT WITH FIRE

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Blast EDM at 2am...

or, buy a suit of armor and a replica sword and just stand there the next time she pulls something like this...

If he threw it back into YOUR house, which means he most likely stepped on your property. Next time tell him you'll call the cops for trespassing. 

Thought so. I'll also file a report tomorrow.

Optimal reason, don't go to mananger , go sraight to the cops say that he threatened you.. Let's see where it goes from there, PS: might be a good time to audio tag your front door

Can you recommend me cheap solutions for tagging my door?

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Ask and have a talk with the neighbour at their house. Get their WiFi pin. Get every device in your house and start streaming. Their speeds plummet and their internet prices go up. You're welcome.

Call the police. You should be concerned about this guy.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

If you are on the same wifi as him go into you router and ban all of his devices if you are on different wifi then hack his! B)   

turn your speakers to max and play el pollito pio 

(you will not regret it)

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

aireplay-ng --deauth 600 -a <mac>

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.