Bitfenix pandora

brownninja97

if they would make it yust 3 cm wider for the cables to go behind the mobo tray/plate instead yust getting tangled in the front

looks like an ac

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I quite like it

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

the case: mehh.

inside:

WTH 550W dual gpu set up?! no sli/crossfire, but still.. it seems interesting.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I'd hate to be the friend of the guy with this case and says "looks like we have to open pandora's box!" every time he needs to upgrade his rig or clean it.

Those interested in this case should know there will be two versions. The version shown by the OP, and a version that has an LED screen in front that allows you to change the Bitfenix logo into whatever you want. Family crest, business logo, raised dongers, the face of that girl you're totally not stalking, Spiderman, hearts, yo mamma... You know, whatever.

Edit: Woot! Post #400!

Boring case. When will we see some more with quad 120 fans in the top?

It's mATX...

It's mATX...

I'd still like the ability to have a quad 120 rad ontop lol

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

That real world shot of it in white, shows some glossy black plastic up top. I can't NOPE hard enough.

The windowed version's top bits don't look glossy black though, and looks like a rather nice case. I shall wait Linus' review!

Looks too skinny like it wouldn't support the higher tier heatsinks.

pandora_window_s_side.jpg

Is it just me or the top border of the window is slightly slanted?? It bothers me everytime i look at it

On another note, the non window version looks nicer tho. The window cutout for ssd is just weird imo.

Looks pretty decent to me

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

Honestly, I've been looking for small form factor cases for a future gaming build to use with Steam's In-House Streaming. This looks absolutely perfect. Between this and the Prodigy, I'd take this for the more compact design. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Looks alright to me. Cable management options look disappointing though.

Wouldn't dump my PS07 for it, but if I didn't have it, and this was available immediately, I'd seriously consider it.

Would never use the Bitfenix Icon thing though, I'm not fond of LEDs.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Reminds me of an xbox. I see builds popping up with this case for a steam machine or something. I would definitely use it for that. Gives the console vibe, but much better performance. And yes I did like the look of the xbox.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)