Bitfenix pandora

brownninja97

School pc is struggling with typing so this article will be very short sos.

BitFenix_Pandora_01.jpg

BitFenix_Pandora_02.jpg

http://www.techpowerup.com/205383/bitfenix-introduces-the-pandora-micro-atx-pc-chassis.html

no prices yet

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Thank goodness it isn't ATX, or I would have to break my promise to the Enthoo Luxe when I upgrade. O.o

Extremely nice looking case, though.

Lol they truly forgot the sli bridge didn't they?

btw, why is your profile pic gray now?

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

Boring case. When will we see some more with quad 120 fans in the top?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Kinda bummed that there haven't been any exciting watercooling oriented cases. Seems to be mostly m-ATX or m-ITX nowadays.

FX 6300 @4.8 Ghz - Club 3d R9 280x RoyalQueen @1200 core / 1700 memory - Asus M5A99X Evo R 2.0 - 8 Gb Kingston Hyper X Blu - Seasonic M12II Evo Bronze 620w - 1 Tb WD Blue, 1 Tb Seagate Barracuda - Custom water cooling

Kinda bummed that there haven't been any exciting watercooling oriented cases. Seems to be mostly m-ATX or m-ITX nowadays.

Check out the thermaltake cases, i think i overviewed the thermaltake v51 or v71 whatever it was a week ago, that was really good for watercooling.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i know its an example build but a fudging aio on a b75 mobo wat 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

im sure it was one of them moment where they lost the board that they were meant to use so they grabbed the closest one they could find.

Listen if you care.

*b75 not sure what's up with that lol

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

It might use XDMA.

From what I can tell, it's definitely nvidia, nvidia's sli fingers have the one extra prong between the two connectors whereas amd doesn't.

therefore, nvidia. And afaik, nvidia doesn't use xdma, so I'm pretty sure they just forgot the bridge

I like the way it looks, but it looks pretty tight.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

From what I can tell, it's definitely nvidia, nvidia's sli fingers have the one extra prong between the two connectors whereas amd doesn't.

therefore, nvidia. And afaik, nvidia doesn't use xdma, so I'm pretty sure they just forgot the bridge

Yeah never mind, looked at the picture again and you can see that it says "Geforce GTX"  on the graphics card

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

looks like a good mATX case, seems to be very compact. No good for watercooling, obviously, but still good looking. 

Edit, should have posted more pictures of it. This thing looks friggin' awesome in white with the side panel on.

60868_5b.jpg

Yeah never mind, looked at the picture again and you can see that it says "Geforce GTX"  on the graphics card

Yeah, I suppose you can, it certainly doesn't say "Radeon R9 Series"

So..... HA! Silly Bitfenix, showing off your build and forgetting to put in the sli bridge.

looks like a good mATX case, seems to be very compact. No good for watercooling, obviously, but still good looking. 

Edit, should have posted more pictures of it. This thing looks friggin' awesome in white with the side panel on.

Wow, who would have thought they'd show you how it would actually look after enduring shipping.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

Looks pretty good, but that second GPU looks starved for air, plus there doesn't seem to be a rear exhaust fan? Wut.

EDIT: Two top fan mounts that can be used for exhaust, everything makes sense now.

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

Wow, who would have thought they'd show you how it would actually look after enduring shipping.

you mean the fingerprints?

B75 mobo with no heat sinks with dual GTX 780/770 HOF cards.

ISHIGGYDIGGY

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Looks like dents to me.

Nah, fingerprints on white aluminum... Looks horrible, but not as bad as a dent.

Nah, fingerprints on white aluminum... Looks horrible, but not as bad as a dent.

I see multiple spots where I'm 99% sure it's scratched pretty deeply, and a few spots where I'm 99% sure it's dented.

The rest of it looks like the metal isn't flush with itself, but those parts could just be the fingerprints messing with the way light bounces off the metal making it look distorted.

Linus Sebastian said:

Not my style (though BitFenix has plenty of other cases that ARE my style so I won't complain) but that internal layout is BOSS.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.