ltt is the funniest place on the interwebs at the moment

themaniac

ltt is the funniest place on the interwebs at the moment I can't believe how funny this can get I love it

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

So what was so funny that made you make a thread about it?

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

This is a serious place of discussion, not r/funny!!

Just kitten.

So what was so funny that made you make a thread about it?

Probably the experiences with non-techies thread which is what got me hooked on LTT.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

Since we're already doing pointless posts:

lel

Details separate people.

thank you, i know me, @Jogostar @AlwaysFSX @virtualTune @BonBon Scott @DEcobra11 @nanowatt and @tmcclelland455 are hilarious

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

*cough* animal fetish *cough*

yeah :D

vHoKBcS.gif

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

thank you, i know me, @Jogostar @AlwaysFSX @virtualTune @BonBon Scott @DEcobra11 @nanowatt and @tmcclelland455 are hilarious

thanks

7eb92ff31d544387e38e7ba5a86482d2542d0ae6

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

thanks

anytime

siSVcdQ.gif

Excuse me. Don't I deserve a shout out? 

Fuckagudhg;akljhdfgiokasdhgiohnbasriogbhner

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I fear the day you lot stop being funny. Then I might have to start being more funny. But I don't think my sarcasm is always appreciated :(

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I fear the day you lot stop being funny. Then I might have to start being more funny. But I don't think my sarcasm is always appreciated :(

I love your sarcasm.

Now you must make the decision as to whether that was sarcasm or not.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

no you arent my friend/lover/bae/fag like the others are

no you arent my friend/lover/bae/ fag like the others are

no. youre friend. fag is @AlwaysFSX

Clearly you havent had a friend get a break up

The you tell them to get back on the horse

hoes**

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

no you arent my friend/lover/bae/fag like the others are

I love your sarcasm.

Apparently not.

Since we're already doing pointless posts:

Staph fags...wat is wrong with ya all?

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

I love your sarcasm.

Well, it depends on whether you think you're sarcastic as to if it is sarcastic. I say no, you were not being sarcastic, I mean how could you possibly be sarcastic about such a statement.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Don't mind them they are not so friendly

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

no. youre friend. fag is @AlwaysFSX

only friend?!

Can I be...