9/11

Cronus97

May I propose we take a moment of silence? 13 years ago today terrorists hijacked 4 commercial aircraft, and ran them into the world trade centers, the pentagon, and as the result of a few brave passengers into a field.

My rig: Case: Cooler master storm scout

CPU: I5 3570k - Ram:  8Gb Kingston HyperX Blu

GPU: GTX 660 - Sorage: 2-1TB WD black;  120 GB samsung 840

Stop looking back in the past, live in the now. There's no point in crying for things that happened such a long time ago. It happened. Now move on.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Stop looking back in the past, live in the now. There's no point in crying for things that happened such a long time ago. It happened. Now move on.

we need to look back on the past though. if we don't take into consideration what happened in the past we are only going to repeat it in the future  

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

I knew this thread would turn in to this lol

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Im sorry but no, so much other shit has happened in other places in the world. Which are a lot more grave than this and no one is having a moment of silence for them.

Just because it happened to the US, doesnt make it more important than other stuff, i dont remember reading or hearing at all for the tsunami in Haiti that killed more than 200,000 the year after

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Terrible day. Was watching the second flight hit.

Will also take a moment of silence to remember the terrible invasions that followed and killed far more innocents.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

we need to look back on the past though. if we don't take into consideration what happened in the past we are only going to repeat it in the future  

How does that make sense? It's not like thinking about the crash prevents a future crash, Seriously. It's gonna happen anyways, someday.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

The death count today, though. People keep overlooking this. We don't see constant blood shed in our own yard so it's easy to chant and wave your little flag. I support our men and women, they fight hard. But at same point this conflict itself, you have to ask "why?" as to its ongoing existence.

I would like to take a moment to tell everyone to look to the future and not to dwell on the past. Yes, this was a tragic even and is something to never forger, but it happened over a decade ago. 

Then the wars that followed. 

Let go of the past people. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Im sorry but no, so much other shit has happened in other places in the world. Which are a lot more grave than this and no one is having a moment of silence for them.

Just because it happened to the US, doesnt make it more important than other stuff, i dont remember reading or hearing at all for the tsunami in Haiti that killed more than 200,000 the year after

People don't even give a fuck about more important things than 9/11. They think it was the worst thing ever, in reality, since the day it happened, countless worse things happened, but nobody even cares..

How does that make sense? It's not like thinking about the crash prevents a future crash, Seriously. It's gonna happen anyways, someday.

you sound so arrogant, what i'm saying is if you walk into a door you learn from it and don't do it again if you don't reflect on what happened your just going to keep walking into that wall. that's why its important to always look back and remember what happened even if its for remembering people or events  

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

you sound so arrogant, what i'm saying is if you walk into a door you learn from it and don't do it again if you don't reflect on what happened your just going to keep walking into that wall. that's why its important to always look back and remember what happened even if its for remembering people or events  

Man you have no idea what's going on do you. Do you even realise that WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse things happened and nobody cared? When walking into that door, Do you seriously have to think about that time you walked into that door every day just so you don't do it again? Your example doesn't make any sense.

May I propose we take a moment of silence? 13 years ago today terrorists hijacked 4 commercial aircraft, and ran them into the world trade centers, the pentagon, and as the result of a few brave passengers into a field.

Damn... I thought this thread was going to be about the next Porsche 911, this is very disappointing.

That French guy who lives in the Netherlands and speaks German.

Damn... I thought this thread was going to be about the next Porsche 911, this is very disappointing.

Or a rant about the American alarm number.

Man you have no idea what's going on do you. Do you even realise that WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse things happened and nobody cared? When walking into that door, Do you seriously have to think about that time you walked into that door every day just so you don't do it again? Your example doesn't make any sense.

if you read my post from about 20minutes ago you will see i know there's way worse shit going on in the world http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/213108-anyone-else-agree-with-this/ . what i'm saying is that there's no reason not to look back on what happened in the past 

Specs

I saw one today, it was... well 911 lol

if you read my post from about 20minutes ago you will see i know there's way worse shit going on in the world http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/213108-anyone-else-agree-with-this/ . what i'm saying is that there's no reason not to look back on what happened in the past 

And what i'm saying is that there's no reason to look back in the past. I guess we're both right about that. What worries me is that SO MANY people literally cry about it and stuff, They don't have to, it happened, We can't change it, So i don't know why it is STILL such a big deal.  

Porsche-911_Targa_2015_photo_01.jpg

Yeah! that's nice! Thanks buddy :D

well situations change and giving me an rectal exam every time i need to take the plane somewhere is not gonna prevent something bad from happening. also it might be cruel but a wise man once said "you dont do the same trick over again. you do a different trick" therefore bad shit will find a way to happen. being sad about the shit that happened isnt gonna help in the future.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

I saw one today, it was... well 911 lol

I saw an Aventador on the Highway today, but still it's not a Porsche 911 on 9/11 ^^

OH, and BTW can we have a rant about that? (see below)

3578009+_765daae1041df9df9d598a3783c15af

I saw an Aventador on the Highway today, but still it's not a Porsche 911 on 9/11 ^^

OH, and BTW can we have a rant about that? (see below)

3578009+_765daae1041df9df9d598a3783c15af

I know right,

'murica

People don't even give a fuck about more important things than 9/11. They think it was the worst thing ever, in reality, since the day it happened, countless worse things happened, but nobody even cares..

It's not the act itself but it's what happen due to those events what makes it so big.

Because of the attack wars happened, the US got horrible police state like laws, the security levels all over the world had drastic changes, all the NSA spying on citizens comes out of this event, and moslems all over the world are getting associated with terrorist because of it.

It may not be the biggest crime in the past years but it had the biggest impact on the world of all events in 21 century it literally changed the world.

RTX2070OC