9/11

Cronus97

i find it quite amusing that Americans see 9/11 like the worst thing ever when 3000 americans died, like have you forgotten that usa nuked Japan and killed like 200 000 people.

also us forces have killed like 20 000 CIVILIANS in iraq because some terrorists killed 3000 of their civilians

Oh right im sorry, lets have a moment of silence for the people that died in a terrorist attack in Madrid/London which happened after 9/11.

Oh wait we dont because it wasnt immortalized by media

Look, I'm sorry that an attack that was viewed on live television for all of america to see is remembered better than an attack caught on CCTV or a natural disaster. And it does point out that we should pay more respect to other tragedies, but today is remembered because of the lives lost. And people like me, whose lives were personally involved will never forget it.

My rig: Case: Cooler master storm scout

CPU: I5 3570k - Ram:  8Gb Kingston HyperX Blu

GPU: GTX 660 - Sorage: 2-1TB WD black;  120 GB samsung 840

How about looking back every decade. Then more cares would be given. Currently i have no cares at all. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

well you would like to reminisce about the past events, May 16th 2003 and April 28th 2011 in Morocco ;)

i find it quite amusing that Americans see 9/11 like the worst thing ever when 3000 americans died, like have you forgotten that usa nuked Japan and killed like 200 000 people.

also us forces have killed like 20 000 CIVILIANS in iraq because some terrorists killed 3000 of their civilians

First, there is no consensus in how many civilians on how many civilians died in either the Iraq or Afghanistan wars, let alone from US forces.

Second, do not speak for those people, you have no knowledge of what they want. Every Afgan citizen I met while I was there was happy that we were there.

I'm tired of all the "hate America" BS from people who have no fucking clue what goes on with what we were doing there. If the same stuff happened in their country, they'd be the ones bitching about the US not helping enough.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

First, there is no consensus in how many civilians on how many civilians died in either the Iraq or Afghanistan wars, let alone from US forces.

Second, do not speak for those people, you have no knowledge of what they want. Every Afgan citizen I met while I was there was happy that we were there.

I'm tired of all the "hate America" BS from people who have no fucking clue what goes on with what we were doing there. If the same stuff happened in their country, they'd be the ones bitching about the US not helping enough.

I seem to remember a lot of people (even on this very site) bitching that the US did not immediately move to military intervention when the Russians started messing with Ukraine. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I seem to remember a lot of people (even on this very site) bitching that the US did not immediately move to military intervention when the Russians started messing with Ukraine. 

yup

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

I think it would be more appropriate to take a moment of silence for both the victims of 9/11, and all the other unneeded deaths that have come as a result since including US/NATO forces, civilians, and local police/military forces in countries in the middle east all trying to fight against extremist rule.

I also think looking back can be important so we can see the results of our action and learn from our mistakes. Otherwise we'd just end up in the same mess except in Syria or Iraq part 2.

My social studies teacher cried today...his friend died on 9/11.

May they all rest in peace.