1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Doesn't seem that long ago since LTT was at only 80k subs!

I saw a gaming rig build vid by you watched and subed have watched most vids since I like the super fun channel and can't wait for the full room water cooling loop it sounds like it will be awesome.

I've been an avid watcher for some time and have always love the honesty behind your videos and opinions. Can't find many videos like that. First time I found your channel was when I was looking up some computer mod and part reviews. I subscribed to give the show a chance. After some time I flirted with the idea of unsubscribing and then Brunton Hydrogen Reactor Review & Rant happened. :)  I have considered your channel a permanent subscription since then. Keep up the great work.

I started looking at Linus since the early NCIX videos. Learned so much about computer hardware back in the days. Really proud to see you guys coming this far.

Good Job on the 1 million subs! Love the videos very hand and helpful.

I found the website via WAN show videos on Youtube and I found the WAN show videos via Tek Syndicate's Tek videos and I found the Tek syndicate because of their Did Apple invent anything" video and I probably found that videos as a referral from one of MKBHD's videos. Or something like that.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Congratulation LinusTechTips team! Been following you guys for quite some time now.

I never win random polls but I guess I'll give it a try!

If you are curious, my favorite food is... some Asian ramen.. So good.

8xlCqan.gif

Linus Tech Tips helped me through upgrading my PC  from a factory model for the first time this month.  Without finding this channel I probably would have never tinkered with the hardware my self.  Thank you for always being helpful and congrats on making it to the 1 million mark! 

Does the content of this post change my chances of winning?

Well then... I like cats and dogs. Also cookies and tech.

I actually thought you surpassed one million subs a LONG while ago, like seriously... You content is probably the best I found on YouTube and I'm happy I was one of the early subs on your channel! ^^

Congrats on the 1 million subs, guys! 

Fast As Possible was always a useful resource for explaining even the most basic parts of technology to people who were previously unfamiliar with them. I learnt a lot from them as I'm sure many others have as well - So I guess that's my favorite series. :D

CPU: Intel Core i5 2450M @ 2.5Ghz RAM: 8GB GPU: HD Radeon 7470M (Potato) Mobo: No idea, probably a pumpkin.

My computer is a laptop.

BF3 on minimum settings = 25fps @ 720p

Heh, I first found Linus on NCIX before I knew anything about PCs, I liked the way he presented videos. It was in a unique, distinguished way where I could understand what he was saying and could chuckle at the same time. Eventually, I went on to find every channel he was on and subscribed. (We're supposed to be posting our "How did we find Linus" origin, story, right?) :o

Your videos always get me excited when I see them on my Youtube homepage! Keep on making this awesome content and congratulations on the 1 million subscribers, you deserve it!

I first found the channel after looking at a video done by members of the tech community on YouTube for Austin Evans. It was the one where you guys got him some tech since his house had burnt down. Looking through all the channels that had participated, i felt that LTT was the most entertaining as a way to learn about tech as well as to just have some chuckle here and there. LTT, in my opinion is really great because of what it does and how it helps its employees like how Luke used to be not as good when reviewing certain products and now he's just WAY better. All in all congrats guys :)

It's awesome to see how much LTT has grown,i remember watching old HD5K series videos on LTT back in the day.

well just to cause some rioting. i got a free mac at my school with the full adobe cs6 package

you are a legend Linus. i like your uniqueness and ingenuity. i love your videos.

and Congratulations on the 1 million subs! glad to be one of them :)

Congratulations for reaching this milestone! Keep up the good work, and never cancel WAN Show!

I found the channel by looking for a new custom pc guide.

If i win i hope u guys ship it to Finland :D

Linus(and team) you are my idol :D You keep me posted with new products coming out, you teach me stuff i didn't ever immagine i would be doing myself(building pc etc.) and you do very good reviews in which you present products just the way they are and i enjoy watching and sharing these further :) Congratulations and keep up the good work. I am watching you ;)

When I first saw a video in LinusTechTips before subscribing , I said "that's a really good video" because it contains humor and in the same time, it makes learn and know new things. LinusTechTips is really one of the best YouTube channels I know and I'm really enjoying the videos. I salute you guys for your hard work ! Keep up the pace !!!!   

i found linustechtips when i decided to build my own computer and the build guides have really helped show me what to do it really is nice to have videos that show me how things fit together that are high quality 

I don't always win in giveaways but, I'll enter this one for the 1 million subscribers for the Linus Group!! I found you guys when I am building my first computer.. My computer sucks but I want one of the items that are going to be given.. You guys taught me nearly EVERYTHING in computers, fixing them and even building one.. You changed my life, and I want to improve it..