1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

FInally the magical one million you guys have passed, you all deserved it and especially you Linus! The first time I "met" you was when I was planning to buy my first PC in 2009 when you made videos for NCIX, it was good times :) Then in mid 2013 I built my first PC and that with a lot of help that your videos have provided me, thanks for that!

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

I discovered this channel only few months ago but I can already tell that it is one of my most favorite channels on yt of all. I love the content u are producing and hope you will go on as long as possible (I'm always refreshing to see if you posted new video ;) ) and good luck to you Linus and everyone involved 

I really thanks linustechtips I visited the site like 1 years but forgotten it. Using my 3 years laptop now broken Just using my phone. But even I still watch every post it in linustechtips cause it gave me new insight that I really dont know before. thank you linustechtips hope you will get more popular on youtube and others activities. Even if I dont win I will always support linustechtips. Great Job

I found this community when I started looking at building my own custom gaming PC. I have yet to get round to actually building it but the reviews always give me new ideas of how to eventually spend my money.

Great channel and heres to the next 1 million!

I found Your channel when I was searching for the informations about GTX7xx series. As I love to waste my time I started watching Your other videos :)

Plx me. I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy.

First post here. Congrats linus and Co for reaching 1 mil. 

Congratulations to LinusTechTips on 1 million subs! And thanks for all the amazing videos! It's also thanks to LinusTechTips that I got to discover other great youtuber's such as Barnacules and TotalBiscuit xD

Thanks for the great content throughout the years. I've come across your channel about 3 years ago I think. I remember watching all of these unboxing videos of headphones and other peripherals, which were filmed either in a park, playground or on the street. I still enjoyed them, since there weren't many quality unboxings and overviews on youtube at that time. Thanks, Linus, for the great videos you and your team put up weekly and good luck in the future :D 

every time i click search in youtube i see you in top results, this is how i found you.

and i like when you review handy small non-known PC parts

I found Linustechtips about a year ago and I was looking for help to build a computer from the ground up, as I didn't know any information about computers. Linus and the crew have helped me so much that I now know the insides and outs of every pc I have built. Thanks guys for being some much help

post-126374-0-34691900-1410429711.gif

In the PAX of Prime

I found a GPU

Another GPU

There are too many GPUs

I have fallen to pieces

Thank you Linus for the community you've brought together.

Probably all people when they wake up, they get up, make their bed, go have a shover, wash their teeth, have breakfast, check their mail...and when they find enough time go watch some youtube videos including ones from Linus Media Group.
Me, I'm a bit diferent. First when I wake up, I go back to sleep again :D But when I'm awake and still in my bed, first I let a massive fart go, then I whip out my samsung galaxy note 1 and go straight to youtube and watch videos from Lord Linus himself ;)

Then I can properly go about my day. So thank you for pimpin' my ride.. oh no wait, wrong one...

Thank you LMG for making me learn everything about hardware I know, making awesome content and being awesome yourselves! Heck, I even went to Information technology and Software development faculty because you got me into it way more than I was into it!

Even though I don't reply on manny posts here on the forum, I like to reply to people who don't get replies and I can help them, even if it's something trivial I like to help others :)

<3 stay awesome LTT members and you guys on the forum!

I found you guys like one week when i searched for pc builds and since then i love you! :)

I found the linus tech tips when i was building my new pc the build guides helped me alot with that thank you

I start follow Linus Tech Tips on youtube because I was building my first computer

I like chicken. ok... Well anyway guys congratulations on the 1 million subscriber mark. It's something to be proud of and you deserve it! I absolutely love the build guides and have actually built a few of them as my own system. I would like to see more graphics card reviews and I also think you guys should consider a thing like netlinked where you share daily news and stuff or even make it weekly. Again guys congrats and best of luck in the future. 

I think you guys should review more speaker systems :) that would be awesome

Zzzzzomygawd, so much awesome. Seriously though, I love you guys and the community here, it's really been a great happy place to be and a great group of people to interact with. Cheers to all from Montreal, and heck, keep trucking along the path of glorious technology righteousness. Also Linus, make a video about having a big brunch with everyone. Cmon...... Breakfast food......

How did i find LTT?

Well basicly i was wondering what all those "linus said this" and "linus said that" on r/pcmasterrace were about, so i searched on youtube and i guess i like the attitude of the LTT-Team(humor and so on) aswell as the content.

Favorite series?

I like the build guides the most, even though tours, or crazy stuff is always welcome aswell.

Product in the future?

I actually find it a litte bit on the sad side that Linus didnt build a ultra low power consumtion gaming/media stuff PC and compared it to the power usage/performance of ultrabooks.

Personally i sold my PC half a year ago because the electricity bill just went a little to high for me, using a Ultra book with a GT635M ever since, obviously the thing runs with only my bodyheat, more or less : D.

Btw. i would really like to get the PC so i could fire up Star citizen... maybe... eventually...

Oh my god oh my god oh my god is this for real @@ boy I am a big, big fan of you Linus.

Personally, I LOVE how you speak, how you explain every bit of detail for a complete dummie like me :D not to mention the build guides - which are my favourites! I can watch them all day long without getting bored because of those high-tech-equipment, and I learn how to put together a computer, how to choose the components,... I can literally talk about why I love LinusTechTips for hours, if not days xD

but if I get to be choosen (which will be my dream), I really wish that dream would end with that cool custom PC :"> I choose this mainly because I'm just a student (in information technology), and I don't have the opportunity to access the latest high-techs - another way of saying "my current pc sucks" :'( :'( and it would be, like, SUPER AWESOME if I get one, DESIGNED BY LINUS CREW, with LINUS SIGNATURE :D :D I would die in peace :')

Peace, a fan from Vietnam :D

Congratilations!! I am really happy that I found your youtube channels. I like all content you create and I hope that you will get more subscribers than 10 millions