1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats on this incredible Milestone!!!  The work you and your team put into everything you do is truly inspiring.  I always look forward to seeing a new LTT, Teckquickie or Superfun video in my Youtube feed, keep up the great work!!!

"Since the Internet is almost diametrically opposed to the notion of Quality Control, in recent years it's been a lot easier to just assume everything's s**t until it can prove itself otherwise".  Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw (2008)

due to my busy schedule, its has become a habit of mine to listen to the wan show as i fall asleep, amazingly enough, whenever i feel like finishing that specific wan show, i know the part where i drifted off. 

Congratulations on 1 million subs! Your unboxings and reviews have always been helpful

Congratulations of hitting the 1 mill. You should be really proud. you have done what many strive to do.

Thank you for posting videos for all these years and good luck for the future. Lets hit the 2 mill!!!!

Linus, I have been watching your videos for a long time now, and I just want to express my thanks. You did so much for me, you even inspired me to build 2 computers one of which I donated to charity. But, it's all because of you and your amazing videos. So, Linus don't thank us for supporting you, just thank yourself.

I first found Linus through NCIX when I was researching how to build a pc and he was a main factor in me building one. He was a great help and I watch every video and will always stay loyal to him. Thanks for all the videos and keep on going. 

Thanks for not letting me buy a bad gaming rig, thanks to your videos I bought a great gaming pc, thanks for everything.

I have alot of friends who aren't as tech savvy as myself so instead of me doing all the work for them I get them to watch videos of yours and I supervise them. Best example if your Building a PC guides.

Well one year ago I didn't know anything about PC technology in general, but I was willing to build my own first gaming rig.

So I searched on Youtube for some helpful advise and your videos about building a pc helped a lot and I think I couldn't do it 

without them (The rig is still working just fine). Since then I litreally watched every video you guys made on all of your channels and today I know more about 

technology and espeially PC related stuff then I ever could imagine. Thank you Linus and your team for producing such awesome 

videos. 

It is awesome to see how far LinusTechTips an your other channels have come, so congratulations to 1 000 000 Subscribers!!!

Keep up the awesome work and greetings from Germany!!

(Sorry for the bad grammar )

and my favorite food is definitely pizza :D

Congrats on the 1 million :D i hope everything keep going this good (:

congrats linus and team you guys are awesome keep it up you keep making and well keep watching  :D

GREAT POINT! KEEN OBSERVATION!

Linus amazing content I can rely on. Thank you :)

I'm relatively new to the Linus community but already I can tell that you and your team are amazing people. I've always been interested in computers and your videos give lots of information in fun and interesting ways.

Congratulations

Jack

I still remember watching my first LTT video many years ago about a velocatoraptor drive, and haven't missed many videos since then!

Gamer, Programmer and Server Administrator

all with a HP laptop <3

All I would like to say to Linus and your great team is thank you. As a 16 year old who has alway wanted to get involved in pc building Its fantastic to be able to go on YouTube, type in a few words and have a funny guy teach me everything I need to know. Now I'm acing and enjoying my computing homework :)

Yes, another great giveaway! I am looking forward to it. May be i`ll be the lucky one :3

Congrats to you and your whole team Linus! keep 'em quality, informative and funny videos comin'! 

Congratulation to all the Linus Media Group!

The things I'd like to see next are basically something less known such as Xeon processors or review of Quadro/Fire Pro GPUs.

Can't think of any channel that deserves it more. You guys keep pushing the great content. Here's to another year of growth

Super congratulations Linus! and your awesome group of employees! Glad to see that you have made your dream come true! Hope too see more awesome content from you guys everyday! Good job! 

P.S. you should totally come down to Brissy, in the land down under and chill with some fans..! :D

funny-gif-cookie-monster.gifFound linus a few months ago by just clicking through the recommended videos and I have watched almost every video since then! Here's to a million more subs!

I could really use a new gaming rig.

For what ever it is worth, I've enjoyed your videos and the fact you prove technically what pc gamers have been saying for years about the limitations and out right lies others claim with pc gaming.

Keep fighting the good fight.

I first found Linus tech tips looking for a computer case for my watercooled build, I found the unboxing of the NZXT Phantom. Looking back on it now Linus tech tips has come a long way from cutting open a box on a bench with a keyring knife  :D

post-7450-0-26767700-1410430090.gif